Does anyone here play basketball?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Can I get a quick interview with someone here who plays basketball on a high school team or college team or whatever. I need this for a school project and I can't get another F.
PM me if you can.

Mar 8, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA SO MONTA, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE BARON DAVIS BACK?

TO TM1, SERIOUSLY, ASK ME THE QUESTIONS, I'LL MAKE IT SOUND REAL. LOL
that fatass is taking my minutes

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Whoever I interview I need to get your email because my teacher wants verification. She probably won't email you to make sure but just in case. So if you don't mind giving me your email then PM me and I'll do ask a few simple questions.

Feb 5, 2006
nobug said:
that fatass is taking my minutes

MONTA, IT'S FUNNY. BARON DAVIS HAD NOTHING BUT COMPLIMENTS FOR YOU. WOULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR BEING A MAJOR FACTOR IN THE GAME. AFTER HIS COMEBACK, THE WARRIORS WENT ON A 3-0 STREAK. BARON TOOK OFF A DAY, YOUR CLUB LOSES, AND HE COMES BACK FOR THE DALLAS GAME, AND THE WARRIORS DOMINATE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT YOU ARROGANT PRICK? LOL

Feb 5, 2006
TM1 said:
Whoever I interview I need to get your email because my teacher wants verification. She probably won't email you to make sure but just in case. So if you don't mind giving me your email then PM me and I'll do ask a few simple questions.

HAHAHA I PM'D U, THIS WILL BE FUN

Feb 5, 2006
I GOTCHU PIMPIN

1.When did you start playing basketball?
2.How has playing basketball affected other areas of your life?
3.Who was your favorite coach you had?
4.Have you ever had friction between other teammates or coaches?
5.What position do you play?
6.What school did you play for?
7.What's your favorite team in the NBA?

1. I started playing basketball when i was very young. I would say i was about 7. I would go out and play with my father everyday. It was one of the few things we did to bond with eachother. That's what i think got me to love the sport.

2. I think basketball has affected me in numerous ways. It certainly kept me out of trouble. Instead of going out partying and causing trouble, I would practice and stay at home knowing I had to be well rested the next day for the big game. I thank basketball for that

3. I would definately say Coach Turner. He kept me motivated and gave me a chance to show my skills. He was one of those coaches that you would hang out with after school. He was more of a friend, but at the same time, kept you in line and made sure your grades were as good as your shot.

4.Definately. Sometimes you don't agree with your coach or teamates but at the end of the day, everybody still supports each other. you have to have support for eachother to be a good team. Coach Turner taught me that

5. I play point guard. It keeps me on my toes. You have to be a team player and your team has to have trust in you for it to work. Sometimes it's alot of pressure but that is one of the reasons why i love the game so much.

6. I played for Jesse Bethel highschool in Vallejo. I no longer play for them anymore since I graduated.

7.My favorite team in the NBA is the Chicago Bulls. I loved them as a kid. We were winners. What's not to like about Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. You can never change your team. There going to be my favorite team forever

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Does anyone else want to be interviewed? if so send me your email and I'll ask some different questions.