Does anyone have Comcast internet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
if so, hows that workin out for ya? i had to get Frontier cus i moved and its the only think available in this area, but my internet conection drops every 1 second :mad: and i really can't take it anymore and im gonna look into Comcast in a min...so if u have Comcast high speed internet id appreciate some feedback...thanks g's

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
have had comcast cable internet since i move into this house almost 6 years ago and can honestly say i have never had one problem,couldnt be happier. might be expensive to most but to me its worth every penny

Jul 4, 2002
i just ordered it, first 6 months for cable tv and high speed internet is 45 bucks, thats it thats all, no connection fees or anything, no fees if i decide to cancel..sounds coo, cept after the 1st 6 months it goes up 30 bucks, but fuck it..

May 11, 2002
the internet is cool, the tv is garbage. I pay 50 something bucks for it and I never watch it cause nothing is ever on. I would get rid of it but I want it for ESPN and NFL network. I wish I could just pay for the channels I watch.

Jun 5, 2002
The Internet is great. I have their digital premium package and after six months, they tried to jack up the Internet from 20 to 45 bucks a month. I called and complained and they gave me another year of service for 20 bucks.

Dec 9, 2005
Have the Cable and the High Speed. The cable is a complete rip off.

And so was the internet @ 43.99 a month.

Actually, I took someone's advice from here on The Sicc...called Comcast, told 'em that RCN offered me a better deal. Now I pay $29 a month. LOL

Wheel'n & Deal'n...

Thanks to whoever told me that on here. Good karma is headed your way.

Jun 5, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Have the Cable and the High Speed. The cable is a complete rip off.

And so was the internet @ 43.99 a month.

Actually, I took someone's advice from here on The Sicc...called Comcast, told 'em that RCN offered me a better deal. Now I pay $29 a month. LOL

Wheel'n & Deal'n...

Thanks to whoever told me that on here. Good karma is headed your way.
It was probably me. Thanks for the karma, mang. :cheeky: