Does Anyone Else....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Find themselves counting down the days till their next Strange Music show?

Hostile Takeover is coming to Cincinnati on Friday and I can't fooking wait. It's been a year since I saw Tech live for the first time in Columbus at Wicked Wonka (yeah, yeah, yeah...). He came here at the end of that tour but I couldn't make it. I've never seen Kutt or PDM live on their own sets before, but Ive been reading the reviews on this site and its sounds fugging good.

PS: I've heard all u need is some fresh dank to get backstage? Truth? Cuz I got plenty...

May 7, 2002
Yep, cant wait. First time Ive seen Tech come to NE Ohio for a normal show(Not payin so much money to go to the Gathering for one artist... and Yukmouth said he was gonna have a release party with The Regime there to perform in Akron for United Ghetto DVD but that didnt happen as far as I know) so Im amped. Though Im kinda worried about the juggalos taking over the crowd as I imagine they will have a strong presence with the Gathering being just down the road basically, nothin against them or the music Ive just heard they can wild out at concerts and I dont wanna be in that shit. After all the video Ive seen of Tech live over the years I know the shits gonna be crazy and it sounds even better with all the reviews so far.

I hope Peabodys has their sound fixed up cause there is bound to be a riot with the passion Techs fans have. When I went there for the Ghostface/Cormega concert it was totally fucked up all night.