Does anyone else go to the sideshows in Frisco?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2002
If anyone else goes there, have you ever been there and not had to ditch the cops 2 or 3 times a night? It seems like Friday is the best day because they only come like 1 or 2 times, but saturday and especially sunday they show up hella often. I guess after Fast and the furious came out the cops made a special unit just to shut them down. Fuckin media attention.

May 11, 2002
Sideshows and Runs are different bro. I usually go to Runs but not in SF...Who gets fun out of burning a set of 700$ tires up...Not me=(

Nov 21, 2002
In HP where we do the runs people just show up and burn out and do all types of crazy shit also. But it is mostly just races though. I guess people bring stolen cars there and fuck them up too, but I never seen that. Yeah the cops get damn annoying.

May 13, 2002
ive been up to the run in the sco. raced my cousins trans am and beat a lil ugly ass maro. it was right behind candelstick. but never been to the sideshows in the sco