Does anybody..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
get sick of whats on this board? Im sayin alot of ish thats on this board i already know about. It seems like sh*t is being said over and over again. I dont know maby its just me? It also seems like not to many peeps post in here like it dead an sh*t.

Jul 7, 2002
I think alot of it has to do with how over the top so many people are on here about Tech info. 3 minutes after info has leaked or popped up you fucks have beaten it into the ground. Then you just bitch at the people that don't live their life on the board for asking a question about it.

I honestly think the fact that there is a handful of people on here that can give definitive "real" info sort of hurts the board. By having these sources almost on demand it elimnates all of the conversation involved in speculation about topics.

That's my 2 cents.

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Heat Myser said:
I think alot of it has to do with how over the top so many people are on here about Tech info. 3 minutes after info has leaked or popped up you fucks have beaten it into the ground. Then you just bitch at the people that don't live their life on the board for asking a question about it.

I honestly think the fact that there is a handful of people on here that can give definitive "real" info sort of hurts the board. By having these sources almost on demand it elimnates all of the conversation involved in speculation about topics.

That's my 2 cents.

I Concur

Oct 5, 2004
tetsuo said:
get sick of whats on this board? Im sayin alot of ish thats on this board i already know about. It seems like sh*t is being said over and over again. I dont know maby its just me? It also seems like not to many peeps post in here like it dead an sh*t.
you dont have to edit yourself homie..

Dec 15, 2004
I read alot more then I talk on here.when it comes down to it everything does get beaten somewhat on here, but at the same time. It has always been here and every1 has all the ansewers I ever needed on here.

Dec 2, 2006
ya ya...im saying we here on the tech board dont get to know each other. we are all a family right? we should be able to post other topics about life situations instead of just the same tech sh*t. I fully understand that this is a tech board but how much do we know about us the tech fans?

Jan 12, 2003
tetsuo said:
ya ya...im saying we here on the tech board dont get to know each other. we are all a family right? we should be able to post other topics about life situations instead of just the same tech sh*t. I fully understand that this is a tech board but how much do we know about us the tech fans?
if you want to know someone on a personal level then you PM them and get their messenger handle. Keep the board free of useless bs. Also you're not my fam, good day sir.