dodge a dui bullet tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
I'm on house arrest for my second DUI right now I have two weeks left its a bunch of bullshit... I'm switching to weed they want to sell drank and have bars open until 2am but Bart shuts down at fucking midnight what a bunch of fucking bullshit. If you hit something or drive messed up then I can see them fucking with you but if your going a couple blocks down a deserted street driving normal it should just be a fucking ticket.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
DUIs suck, victims panels, probation, no weed...made me into the man I am today!! Don't drink and drive, but for some reason I'll be driving my sister around (she's a square type) and I'll notice a cop hiding in the oddest places, she'll be like where?? Due to my past life I'm always looking for dem boys!

Glad you got over on one, my brother left a lot of individually bagged greens in my truck last year before it was legalized and I'm on my way to work and get pulled over...cop wasn't the brightest one in the book! I was sweating it hard, trembling like fuck, I'm a get fired for this one!

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 5, 2004
Im so glad i never got a dui... Ive done some stupid ass shit. Im extremely lucky not to have one

Hit that right from farmers lane onto hwy 12 completely blacked out doing like 90 and ran up on the median and destroyed 3 wheels and the undercarrige...blacked back in to me fishtailing down 12 with the car violently jerking back and forth and said "hey, this isnt my driiiiveway"... Did what any fine young gentleman would do, and dumped it on the side of the highway and fled the scene.

Then i came back sober got it towed and fixed and a couple months later i totaled it while driving blacked out... My lil bro needed ride to school at like 7:30 but i had just got back home at like 5:00 so i was still drunk... (I guess i smoked some weed with him too which probably sent me over). Anyways i hit a right turn and sideswiped a parked car hella bad and totaled my car. The whole front left fender was bashed in, and the hood was folded up almost in half and i could not see over it. So again,i did what any gentleman would do, backed up, put it in drive, put my blinker on to be safe, and fled the scene.

Then i had got a ride to the police station to make a report, i tell the desk jockey cop lady "i hit a parked car". She ratatats the keyboard for a minute, then tells me "well the person that you hit did not file a police report, which is illegal. So basically that makes it their fault." I had full insurance on my car at the time, so the insurance company went with what the police said, and gave me $3000 towards a new car.

-------bonus track:

Another time short version: left party in cotati smaaaaaaashed, so smashed that before i leave i find 2 cups, one red one blue, and filled them with beer from the keg, put them in the cupholders (along with my weed and zanex in the glove) and hit the nearest on-ramp 101 north back to the turf. So i get hungry on the way, get off the freeway and as soon as i hit santa rosa ave, a sheriff gets behind me... I drive a block then pull into wendys, he pulls into wendys, i pull up to the drive-thru, he pulls up right behind my ass hella close, and nothing happens. Car moves up i order my chicken nuggets and frostie, i leave and he stays. He was just hungry.

And thats not even all the close calls ive had, i just dont wanna type anymore its hurting my brain

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Im so glad i never got a dui... Ive done some stupid ass shit. Im extremely lucky not to have one

Hit that right from farmers lane onto hwy 12 completely blacked out doing like 90 and ran up on the median and destroyed 3 wheels and the undercarrige...blacked back in to me fishtailing down 12 with the car violently jerking back and forth and said "hey, this isnt my driiiiveway"... Did what any fine young gentleman would do, and dumped it on the side of the highway and fled the scene.

Then i came back sober got it towed and fixed and a couple months later i totaled it while driving blacked out... My lil bro needed ride to school at like 7:30 but i had just got back home at like 5:00 so i was still drunk... (I guess i smoked some weed with him too which probably sent me over). Anyways i hit a right turn and sideswiped a parked car hella bad and totaled my car. The whole front left fender was bashed in, and the hood was folded up almost in half and i could not see over it. So again,i did what any gentleman would do, backed up, put it in drive, put my blinker on to be safe, and fled the scene.

Then i had got a ride to the police station to make a report, i tell the desk jockey cop lady "i hit a parked car". She ratatats the keyboard for a minute, then tells me "well the person that you hit did not file a police report, which is illegal. So basically that makes it their fault." I had full insurance on my car at the time, so the insurance company went with what the police said, and gave me $3000 towards a new car.

-------bonus track:

Another time short version: left party in cotati smaaaaaaashed, so smashed that before i leave i find 2 cups, one red one blue, and filled them with beer from the keg, put them in the cupholders (along with my weed and zanex in the glove) and hit the nearest on-ramp 101 north back to the turf. So i get hungry on the way, get off the freeway and as soon as i hit santa rosa ave, a sheriff gets behind me... I drive a block then pull into wendys, he pulls into wendys, i pull up to the drive-thru, he pulls up right behind my ass hella close, and nothing happens. Car moves up i order my chicken nuggets and frostie, i leave and he stays. He was just hungry.

And thats not even all the close calls ive had, i just dont wanna type anymore its hurting my brain
Damn you're not just lucky you haven't gotten a DUI, you're lucky you haven't killed yourself or another person. Please be more careful in the future

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh christ sake st mary....go hit some e-liquid bruh
Thanks for reminding me; I did kinda need a vape just now and it hit the spot. But really, traffic safety is no joking matter. This is why I drive with a rosary and virgin mary air freshener hanging from the rearview mirror and have a bobblehead jesus on the dash board. Jesus is my copilot and sober driving is my modus operandi

Jun 5, 2004
I just remembered the time i was fuckin driving with my frinds and my homegirl passed me the lil weed pipe with a fresh bowl packed, and i hit it and straight roasted it... Everybody starts laughing and theyre like "hahaha thats salviaaaa" like a bunch of fuckin retards, and there was nowhere to pull over so i had to drive trippin off salvia lol... I was like yall are fuckin stupid, that shit pissed me off

And yes cops can pull you over for lights anything else they want. I got pulled over and the cop said one of your brakelights is out... And when he went to give me my id and stuff back i asked "which brakelight was out again?" And he says "uhhhhh i think the left"... Anyways me n my boy checked the lights after and the only one was one of the amber lights that dont even matter. All brakes taillights and blinkers worked fine except that one amber light which is inside a whole panel of lights, and has no function. Im pretty sure theres no law about amber lights, because some cars and especially like wherehouse trucks, dont even have them if u notice.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Lol same here, thats one of the main excuses they resort to when they need to harass a driver whos a minority lol... That, and if you have a rosary hanging from the mirror, those are their favorites. No stillhustlin.
it was me and my dude. we was on the way to pick up my homegirl and hit the bar. we drove by a church and i saw a cop parked in the church parking lot. i usally blap my music hella loud but i didnt have my shit on yet. so i was like whatever, next thing i know i see the red and blue lights. i was like wtf. so i roll down my window. dude asked me how i'm doing blah blah, he starts making jokes about my old ass mp3 player i had on my lap. he was like oh your license plate lights are out. i was like they always been out lol. so he ran my id and he was like ok well i'ma just give you a warning tonite. and that was that.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
it was me and my dude. we was on the way to pick up my homegirl and hit the bar. we drove by a church and i saw a cop parked in the church parking lot. i usally blap my music hella loud but i didnt have my shit on yet. so i was like whatever, next thing i know i see the red and blue lights. i was like wtf. so i roll down my window. dude asked me how i'm doing blah blah, he starts making jokes about my old ass mp3 player i had on my lap. he was like oh your license plate lights are out. i was like they always been out lol. so he ran my id and he was like ok well i'ma just give you a warning tonite. and that was that.
You beat me to it. Basically if a cop wants to talk to you a license plate light out will get most people most of the time. No one realizes there's even lights there and everyone drives with them out.
Technically its the law to keep your plates lit but realistically its just an unenforced law, until a cop wants to establish contact with you

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
please take care den mudda, actually that goes for all yall. i do not want to read a RIP thread over some dumb shit.

i'll read a FREE so and so thread all day and offer scrill on the books but thats about it. a FREE so and so thread 9/10 gets no sympathy but i got ya back ya herd

Nov 24, 2003
Thanks for reminding me; I did kinda need a vape just now and it hit the spot. But really, traffic safety is no joking matter. This is why I drive with a rosary and virgin mary air freshener hanging from the rearview mirror and have a bobblehead jesus on the dash board. Jesus is my copilot and sober driving is my modus operandi

I think I rode in your cab last weekend.