Doctors Advocate vs Rotten Apple

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
I heard some songs off of Banks and a few off the Game's album:angry: , so far lloyd banks is killing games album, check out his song help on allhiphop.com, he has a song call survivor thats raw too, hands up wasn't all that but it was cool, the games strip club song is boring to me! What the word on the siccness who's album will be better! I'm saying Banks!

SJS

Jun 14, 2006
there is no way that rotten apple will be better than advocate. Lloyd should stop using 50's shit and hire a better song writer to himself.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
wher r u hearin all these songs? post some up 4 us how we supposed 2 answer ur question if we cant hear em?

Feb 9, 2006
I'm tryin to see what everybody is thinking and niggas gotta say stupid shit instead of something worth listening to, if you aint got nothing real to say get the fuck out of here and go to a fucking clown board or some shit!

Mar 20, 2006
so far i've only heard "one blood" from game, & "hands up" from lloyd banks...so if i'm judging by that alone, game's will be wayyy better, & banks album will be GARBAGE. anybody who likes that track is crazy...weak ass generic g-unit beat, 50 on tha hook :ermm: ...i never liked that sound, but i think even mainstream audiences are getting tired of it now.

Feb 8, 2003
Just wait until they drop. You cant predict a album on a few songs. You never know this day and age in music. now i heard Banks perform a couple new songs off his album when i was at his show and they was tight as fuck

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Banks has spits and so does the game. I think Game lays it on a little too thick at times but dude is talanted. Banks in all aspects is a rapper i shouldn't like but dude has some spit i'm feeling that came to party song, even with 50 on it. If it isn't oversaturated with G-Unit appearances and there isn't a g unit plug in every song i might cop that shit but if its weak imo thats it with the g-unit shit for me. only shit of theirs i got is 50s get rich and games shit

Dec 9, 2005
You know for a fact that production wise, both of these albums are going to be slappin.

Say what you say about G-Unit, but they've consistently had some of the best beats in rap since they've been out.

And Game's got another heavyweight production lineup, and Dre overseeing the whole thing so theres no way it should dissapoint.

Feb 8, 2003
Have yall heard the songs

LLOYD BANKS : ICEMAN (Feat. Young Buck, Scarface, 8 BALL)
OR
LLOYD BANKS : HELP

So far I think LLoyd is coming with a better album, but like i said we'll have to just wait and see

Apr 25, 2002
banks better drop some heat cuz last couple g-unit albums were flops. game on the other hand has stepped his game up dude is spittin fire. banks got flows too though.

Feb 8, 2003
JReezelle said:
banks better drop some heat cuz last couple g-unit albums were flops. game on the other hand has stepped his game up dude is spittin fire. banks got flows too though.

Lloyd only dropped one album and that is "HUNGER FOR MORE" and that went multi platinum so how was that a flop? Game got flows but I think Banks is a better lyricst.