Do you need proffessional soundin beats? Beats forsale!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Visit http://sicflow.com to listen to the latest beats I have for sale. All beats will be sold to the highest bidder. If you have a style you need me to create, holla at me and I will do my best to create the sound you are lookin for. I will also be postin new beats from other producers that I work with that got heat too.

If you want live guitar on the beat, there will be an extra fee for payin the guitarist to come to the studio to lay his parts but is well worth it.

The styles of beats I can do include west coast, down south, mid west, R & B, and Latin. Holla at cha boy.

Oct 10, 2004
NO THEY DONT MAKE MAKE BEATS FOR WOODIE................funny how my thread almost identical to this was moved to the siccness classifieds yet this one is allowed hmmmmm wierd

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
cant knock the quality of it. keep doin yo thang
Good lookin playa. These beats are just a few of about 100 beats I got for sale. I will be postin new ones all the time. I got better beats than these, just give me time to post em up.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
I use a Roland Phantom and the yamaha QSR synth rack. But in a few days I will be getting my triton back and the emu mophat rack mount. THen thangs will be lookin nice. THose beats I posted ain't mixed or tracked out, once I do that, those tracks will sound so much better.

What cha workin with?

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
Yea i got the origianl Fantom with all three expansion kits, i recommend getting the hip-hop kit, cause it has some clean ass sounds, i got that keyboard in 2002 when it first came out, it's a real solid keyboard, other than that i would suggest getting the motif. I was thinking about getting a new sound module, can anybody recommend a good one, i heard the virus was ill.

Oct 27, 2003
THE VIRUS IS ILL. IVE HAD ONE FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW. NOT REALLY FOR HIP HOP (I USED IT FOR ELECTRONIC SHIT I MAKE) BUT WITH THE CLUB SOUND IN, YOU MIGHT GET SOME GOOD USE OUT OF IT. HAS TIGHT APPREGIATORS AND LEADS/PADS. A LOT OF ATMOSPHERE SOUNDS ALSO. I USE THE TRITON EXTREME ALOT FOR RAP. LOT OF OVER USED SOUNDS BUT THERE IS A REASON WHY PEOPLE USE IT SO MUCH, IT WORKS. THE EXTREME ALSO GOT THEM EXPANSION PACKS ALREADY BUILT IN. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET A NORD LEAD 2 OR 3(BRIGHT RED KEYBOARD). I USE IT A LOT FOR SOUND EFFECTS AND LEADS. DR DRE USE'S IT A LOT ALSO. U CAN GET ONE ON EBAY FOR $700. JUST MAKE SURE U GOT A DOPE SOUND EFFECT MODULE TO USE WITH IT CUZ ITS ALL DRY ANALOG.