Do You Lick Booty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you eat da booty?

• Yea

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%
  • I\'m gay

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
its true it can but not always

my lady had gotten strep throat from tossing my salad...had her tonsils removed and then never had an issue again...

also we made it a more common practice to only do that right out the shower or at least wash first...

we dont do that though on taco night regardless though
Gatta love the SICCNESS! Straight Ass 2 Mouth only after showers!

Feb 11, 2006
Son of a bitch! I didn't know it can cause strep. Now I realize that's what I got when I tossed this hoe's asshole I met on myspace for a one night stand 3 years ago. The next day I had a fever and a sore throat. I had white spots on the back of my throat. I went to the ER for that shit cause I thought I caughts something serious from that bitch. It turns out I only had strep throat and all I had to do was take antibiotics and rest. I've been selective on the broads I toss ever since.
Dammmn the sicc throws up classics bwahaha

May 7, 2002
Ijs never did it but to the ones that did you have tasted shit probably dont taste like it smells but unless that bitch had an enema or stucc her finger all up her ass with a wash cloth and soap you tasting her bows oh yeah aint never ate pussy so miss me with that shit

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Son of a bitch! I didn't know it can cause strep. Now I realize that's what I got when I tossed this hoe's asshole I met on myspace for a one night stand 3 years ago. The next day I had a fever and a sore throat. I had white spots on the back of my throat. I went to the ER for that shit cause I thought I caughts something serious from that bitch. It turns out I only had strep throat and all I had to do was take antibiotics and rest.
Did the Doctor or nurse tell you "take these antibiotics get some rest and quit eating out dirty cornhole for at least another month"

Jun 5, 2004
I guess others can have their preference in this day and age but...

Me... I cant just be chillin with a bitch and then the next moment just be randomly like "welp... Rusty trombone?"...

Lol im not gettin how thats the biz... Just randomly reverse sommersault and assume the position wit hands on the back of calves...

Not for me. If i did some shit like that, the bitch would take me to court. And the next time a cop pulled me over he would be like "liscence and registration. And man card. -You know what, my man card is actually suspended right now...I got another court date, its currently under investigation"

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
a good portion of the worlds worst diseases comes from ingesting fecal matter. Having said that, I have licked da booty but it's not a good idea and I don't really intend on doing it. It had best be squeaky clean down there btw.