Do u think u r the shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2002
when ur drivin in ur tight ass ride?

or even in ur not so tight ass ride?

or do u think ur the shit when ur not drivin?

or do u think ur just the shit in general?

or do u just gotta take a shit? lol jk

dont call me a dip shit lol

so i was thinking yesterday of the mentality i have when im drivin in my big truck, bumpin my music lol whether it be some hard core or whatever, i really think im the shit lol, i have like this mean mug on n shit, and just be riiiiidin.......

what about yous?????:cool:

Jun 5, 2004
i know im the shit. but ive been the shit for a while now, its nothing new. matter of fact, im too good for this thread, i dont know why i just responded to a thread started by a guy who's not the shit, whats wrong with me?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is this lyrics to a horrible southern rap song that i have not yet heard yet?

i dont worry about myself like that..i'm on autopilot...but others are sure to think im the shit...good for them..i agree for the most part but all in all everyones got they own swagger and its apples and oranges when it comes to bieng the shit

atleast they should have they own swagger..

Nov 1, 2005
i dont think i'm above or below any1.i just mind my own biz as long as nobody gets outta hand or disrespectful.
rose town ryda said:
i dont know why i just responded to a thread started by a guy who's not the shit
bombsac's a female.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I act like myself. Which means I don't give a shit what people think, but I don't think that I'm better than anyone else. At least, that's the attitude I try to maintain (obviously not on here though).

Nov 20, 2005
BOMBSAC said:
when ur drivin in ur tight ass ride?

or even in ur not so tight ass ride?

or do u think ur the shit when ur not drivin?

or do u think ur just the shit in general?

or do u just gotta take a shit? lol jk

dont call me a dip shit lol

so i was thinking yesterday of the mentality i have when im drivin in my big truck, bumpin my music lol whether it be some hard core or whatever, i really think im the shit lol, i have like this mean mug on n shit, and just be riiiiidin.......

what about yous?????:cool:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=221866

dl, and listen to track #12, and get back to me.

~k.

Jan 23, 2006
Yes, specially when i see another scraper thats not on my level , in my head im saying " haha bitch " , or if i p ass by the movie theaters or a mall with hella black folks outside , yea im the shit :)

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Well, having went from drivin a fuckin bucket to now having a nice car again, I do feel like the shit..LOL...but I am not anymore the shit than you or her or him. I am the shit, on my own level.