DO U THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANOTHER 2PAC IN THE INDUSTRY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007
I wouldnt compare Dre to pac....... but I will say this. Dre sold albums with zero promotion. But dre was still underground. If he did get a major deal this would be a good argument. Pac signed a major deal got out signed another major deal went diamond and all the shit. Me being from the crest I cant debate that pac had better outcomes before he died

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Dre was a real street dude and pac was an actor

No disrespect just keepin it 100
LOL

Breh, if you aint know the cat on a 1 on 1 level & never interacted with him, then your assumption is based off other peoples assumptions & that dont really account for much

I am far from a Tupac fanatic, & never run to defend him in arguments n such... but with 2 black panther parents, I somehow doubt you turn out soft

with a crackhead mom, I doubt you turn soft

having to be the only protector of your sister in the ghettos they lived in, I doubt you go soft.

just sayin... my statement was full of pure facts, no diss but breh yours is based off other peoples words unless you was his homie & I am wrong.

Oct 31, 2007
LOL

Breh, if you aint know the cat on a 1 on 1 level & never interacted with him, then your assumption is based off other peoples assumptions & that dont really account for much

I am far from a Tupac fanatic, & never run to defend him in arguments n such... but with 2 black panther parents, I somehow doubt you turn out soft

having to be the only protector of your sister in the ghettos they lived in, I doubt you go soft.

just sayin... my statement was full of pure facts, no diss but breh yours is based off other peoples words unless you was his homie & I am wrong.
Tupac was an actor/rapper
Dre was a Rapper

Pure Facts...... What is there to dispute????

Oct 31, 2007
LOL

so you sayin I never met dre or pac???? How do you know that???

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I ain't taking nuthing away from PAC but I've always and still feel like ain't no rapper out there who can even compare to ice cubes catalog,to me he's actually the best ever to do it and stays relevant til this day just my 2 cents.
Lol how the fucc is ice cube still relevant in 2014 damn near 15...??? As an actor, possibly... As a rapper hell no...