Do Radio Stations Even have BOut ta Bubble

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2006
Ahhh Just called 106.9 K-hits in Tulsa, OK and i asked em if they had Tech N9ne's new Single thye sed...No i asked why and they sed it aint a hit then hung up on me

Sep 7, 2006
thats cool......... It pisses me off 106.9 Hung up on me "Cause its not a HIt" i was like doesnt need to be played on the radio t obe a hit and they hung up on me

May 30, 2006
DJ Mu-Zac said:
thats cool......... It pisses me off 106.9 Hung up on me "Cause its not a HIt" i was like doesnt need to be played on the radio t obe a hit and they hung up on me

give us the number

Nov 9, 2003
DJ Mu-Zac said:
Ahhh Just called 106.9 K-hits in Tulsa, OK and i asked em if they had Tech N9ne's new Single thye sed...No i asked why and they sed it aint a hit then hung up on me

Thats some bullshit
Half the songs on the radio are crap and are not hits
they suck whats worse is alot of the shitty tracks have been hip hop tracks

Aug 31, 2005
never heard of that either...unless its the "fry that chicken" song...

havent checked with our local djs but the club djs i know said they would give it a spin at their shows

Feb 17, 2006
isn't that chicken noodle soup song by webstar produced by that guy named the drizzle...just like the guy who comes in here with that name...anyway a lot of people say that beat is whack...i'd rather hear the accapella version of bout ta bubble on the radio than hear chicken noodle soup

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It takes a little more than "just downloading the mp3" to get the song played.

I don't think the record company has offically sent the single to the radio stations yet.

Just because you have the mp3 doesn't mean it should be on the radio already.

Aug 30, 2002
called wamo and kiss in pittsburgh. kiss said they would check for me if they had it and wamo said they didn't get it from the label yet cause it wasn't in the system. i told wamo i was sick of this dancin, snapin, and walkin it out and he said he was too but the label needs to get that single to him if they want it to "bubble"

Status
Not open for further replies.