Do BAY RAPPERS REALLY FUCK WIT LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2006
I know they prolly all know each other but how hard do they listen to each other do they notice talent and if so why is it hard for the whole CALI to click up and take over SHITT...

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
Pioneer said:
2 different states in my opinion......they should seriously consider separatin......
CA was trying to split a couple of years back, but under the US Constitution they couldnt.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
fuck that shit
im from the bay but im not a la hater

L.A. is basically how cali got noticed im FOR CALI not just the BAY cause if i was just for the BAY then i would be greedy

I FEEL IT DONT NEED TO BE THE BAY MOVEMENT

BUT THE CALI MOVEMENT AS WELL

Nov 7, 2005
hard to politic when the mentalities is so different. la seems to be it's own world. but the rest of the state fucks with the bay and we fucks with them

Dec 9, 2003
Pioneer said:
2 different states in my opinion......they should seriously consider separatin......
I was gonna say the same shit. Lets save our resources. Let smelLA find their own food and water.

Feb 22, 2006
hell yeah the bay fuck's with la cats man just look at the dvd's we fuck's wit everyone thats cool wit the bay come on now there a lot of rappper takein the bay shit and are slang and we still dont call out names but we need to start callin them foolz out big time.....o-yeah fuck dre holla at quick