@DJxREMARKABLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
DJremarkable was fair and honest with me... And even helpful in a few ways... I just chose not to buy because I got overwhelmed with all the stuff he has and the prices... That's me and my issues... But hey, what I have learned is just because someone treats you well in a "business" transaction of sorts doesn't mean they had the same experience with someone else... Ex: 999ways has an outstanding rep with me and his other hardcore customers but then there are those who question him on things... So we can't all agree on anything it seems. But give the guy the benefit of the doubt and I'm sure he will come through for you mn.

Sep 26, 2006
WHATS UP I STILL HAVNT GOT MY CD, AND YOU ANIT REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES TO LET ME KNOW WHATS UP... GET AT ME IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH NOW AFTER YOU GOT MY PAYMENT.
Same thing with me i won bidding on 4 items and paid them but he newer send my cd"s or replied to my messages in ebay.So i had to give him negative feedback if he had even tryed to give me some kind of reason for he"s behavior but nothing no answer to messages no cd"s no moneyback so can u trust this kind of seller?NO!!!

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
hey wsup folks. ive been out town and havent been online for a while. eversince i stopped with eBay and PayPal i havent been going online as much. i use to post on here almost everyday and i use to check my email several times a day but now that i stopped selling online i barely get onto the internet.

@Titanium Titan - i share this siccness account with my younger brother so he probably clicked on your messages and didnt tell me about it. and to everybody else...i changed my email to [email protected]

i recently got rid of my other email because i was getting alot of junk mail. so get at me at my new email for faster responses.