DJ Vlad Directing Mac Dre American Gangster Episode

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
this gona be a good look for the late mac, an by good look its gona get his name out there as a real rap star like he always said, doing what he raps

Apr 25, 2002
It will in some ways and in other ways it wont. I mean it'll be mostly about the pre thizz days of the lie, rob, cheat, n steal, then using that money to make music. Its gonna show gangsters find other outlets to make money after the damage has been done....

It'll answer a lot of questions from outsiders outside the region that wonder why the fuck they see a picture on a tshirt with a guy havin big glasses big polo shirt an afro throwin up 2 hell signs with an unorthodox mean mugg....

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
Not tryna sound like a hater but where the hell did dj vlad come from. I didn't even know he from the bay I thought he was from the east coast.the only thing I ever seen him on in the bay was the awax mix tape. Good to see dre gettin some shine but I was just trippin because in all the dj of the bay throughout the years I've never seen or even heard of vlad being from the bay til he started posting in this forum.

By Roman Wolfe and Nolan Strong

Well known mixtape DJ Vlad the Butcher will bring the story of Mac Dre and his infamous Romper Room Gang to BET on an upcoming episode of American Gangster, AllHipHop.com has learned.
ALREADY FUCKIN UP, TRYIN TO THROW IT OUT THERE LIKE HE WAS THE LEADER OF THE CLICK, IM NOT HATIN ON THE STORY CUZ IT WOULD BE HELLA ENTERTAINING, BUT IT AINT GO FAR IF THE FACTS AINT ON POINT....SHOUT OUT TO VLAD THATS BIG. MAC DRE WENT THROUGH HELLA UPS AND DOWNS AND THE WAY HE WENT OUT WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE TO HIS LIFE. R.I.P. MAC DRE 4EVA AND A DAY

Apr 23, 2006
WHY HATE???? this is dope if ya ask me
not tryin to hate im glad to see mac dre get some national attention always but if youve seen the other episodes i think this one is gunna be lackin a little
but then again i dont know the whole story of the rompa room
either way i will be watchin this for sure and good shit to vlad i hope its a huge break in your career

Apr 24, 2006
Not tryna sound like a hater but where the hell did dj vlad come from. I didn't even know he from the bay I thought he was from the east coast.the only thing I ever seen him on in the bay was the awax mix tape. Good to see dre gettin some shine but I was just trippin because in all the dj of the bay throughout the years I've never seen or even heard of vlad being from the bay til he started posting in this forum.
Vlad's been around for a while...he just understands what a lot of cats in the bay don't...THERE'S A WHOLE WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE BAY!

Jul 15, 2007
MY NIGGA JUST HIT ME ABOUT THIS SHIT...I AINT KNEW OF THIS TIL NOW...A STORY ABOUT MY CREW AND I AINT KNOW ABOUT IT...SOMEBODY NEED TO GIVE ME A BUZZ CUZ THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT AND ITS NOT 53 OF US IN THE ROMP...IT WAS ONLY 16 OF US...AND MY NIGGAS LIKE KHALID,RONNIE WAGS, RAY RAY, FREAKY D. AND D-CON STILL IN THE CLINK FOR THIS SHIT SO THIS SICCNESS SHIT NEED TO DO THEY HOMEWORK HOMIE...NIGGAS STILL FIGHTING CASES AND SOME NIGGAS IS INNOCENT...IM THE FIRST NIGGA IN THE ROMP TO EVER ROB A BANK AND GOT CONVICTED FOR IT, SO I CAN SPEAK ON IT BUT OTHER THAN THAN THAT GAME COST...AND FUCK WHOEVER TRYNA DISASSOCIATE ME AND MY CREW FROM MAC DRE...HE IS US AND WE ARE HIM...BEFORE YOU TURN YOUR HOMEWORK IN, YOU BETTER STUDY THIS SHIT... -DA'UNDA'DOGG...

GREATEST RAPPER MAC DRE (R.I.P.)
GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE DA'UNDA'DOGG...LISTEN AND LEARN...

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DAUNDADOGG
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MACDREDAUNDADOGG

Jul 15, 2007
A ROMPER ROOM AMERICAN GANGSTA WITHOUT COOLIO-DA'UNDA'DOGG? COME ON HOMIE...

MY NIGGA JUST HIT ME ABOUT THIS SHIT...I AINT KNEW OF THIS TIL NOW...A STORY ABOUT MY CREW AND I AINT KNOW ABOUT IT...SOMEBODY NEED TO GIVE ME A BUZZ CUZ THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT AND ITS NOT 53 OF US IN THE ROMP...IT WAS ONLY 16 OF US...AND MY NIGGAS LIKE KHALID,RONNIE WAGS, RAY RAY, FREAKY D. AND D-CON STILL IN THE CLINK FOR THIS SHIT SO THIS SICCNESS SHIT NEED TO DO THEY HOMEWORK HOMIE...NIGGAS STILL FIGHTING CASES AND SOME NIGGAS IS INNOCENT...IM THE FIRST NIGGA IN THE ROMP TO EVER ROB A BANK AND GOT CONVICTED FOR IT, SO I CAN SPEAK ON IT BUT OTHER THAN THAT GAME COST...AND FUCK WHOEVER TRYNA DISASSOCIATE ME AND MY CREW FROM MAC DRE...HE IS US AND WE ARE HIM...BEFORE YOU TURN YOUR HOMEWORK IN, YOU BETTER STUDY THIS SHIT... -DA'UNDA'DOGG...

"I BEEN IN THIS GAME,SLANGIN' AND BANGING THEM MILLIMETERS,
BEFORE YOU FOLLW SOMEBODY, BETTER KNOW WHO YOUR LEADERS..."

MY NIGGA JUST HIT ME ABOUT THIS SHIT...I AINT KNEW OF THIS TIL NOW...A STORY ABOUT MY CREW AND I AINT KNOW ABOUT IT...SOMEBODY NEED TO GIVE ME A BUZZ CUZ THIS SHIT AINT RIGHT AND ITS NOT 53 OF US IN THE ROMP...IT WAS ONLY 16 OF US...AND MY NIGGAS LIKE KHALID,RONNIE WAGS, RAY RAY, FREAKY D. AND D-CON STILL IN THE CLINK FOR THIS SHIT SO THIS SICCNESS SHIT NEED TO DO THEY HOMEWORK HOMIE...NIGGAS STILL FIGHTING CASES AND SOME NIGGAS IS INNOCENT...IM THE FIRST NIGGA IN THE ROMP TO EVER ROB A BANK AND GOT CONVICTED FOR IT, SO I CAN SPEAK ON IT BUT OTHER THAN THAN THAT GAME COST...AND FUCK WHOEVER TRYNA DISASSOCIATE ME AND MY CREW FROM MAC DRE...HE IS US AND WE ARE HIM...BEFORE YOU TURN YOUR HOMEWORK IN, YOU BETTER STUDY THIS SHIT... -DA'UNDA'DOGG...

DAMN UR RIGHT ON TIME CUZ I WAS LIKE DAMN 53 NIGGAZ COULDNT BE. I REMEMBER THAT PART FROM WHEN I WAS WIT MY CUZZIN AND NARC WAS SPEAKIN ON IT A FEW YEARS BACK. THEY NEED TO HAVE U ON THA SHOW REAL TALK.

I KNOW SICCNESS DUDES MIGHT CALL ME A HATER BUT IF 40 ON THERE SPEAKIN ON THE SITUATION OTHER THAN MUSIC ITS WRONG HANDS DOWN, 40 CAN ONLY SPEAK ON THE BEEF IN THE PAST AND WHAT THEY PLANNED IN THE FUTURE B4 HE DIED ANYTHING ELES WOULD BE USELESS

Nov 18, 2003
the truth has been spoken, you gotta involve the REAL OG's if thats what they wanna do and shouldnt he have to get permission from Dre's mom?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol he doesnt care about doing it "the right way" or "the way it was"

i think its disrespectful to folks like coolio...

Coolio, you should get @ Vlad about that shit....