Diddy On Shyne Being Deported, "He Did His Time & Deserves To Come Back"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
Diddy On Shyne Being Deported, "He Did His Time & Deserves To Come Back"

Diddy recently spoke on Shyne's deportation to Belize last month and said he hoped the former Bad Boy protege would be able to return to the United States to pursue his rap career.

Speaking with radio personality Funkmaster Flex, Puff said he hoped fans would get a chance to appreciate the rapper's music.

"The overall feeling at the end of the day, a lot of people have always asked questions, I've never had any problem with Shyne," Diddy explained. "I've never had any problem with him, I was looking forward to him coming home and just getting out here and letting people see what I saw. I think it was cut down too early, people never got a chance to see what I saw. The thing that bugs me out is people forget what was going on at the time, y'all was throwing so many stones at me telling me how Shyne sounded like Biggie. All the cats up here at [New York radio station Hot 97] was throwing stones at me and I was telling them, 'Nah, the kid got something special.' At the end of the day, when everybody go to jail, a lot of people jump on the bandwagon and it was beyond that to me...I never wish bad on anybody, I only wish somebody the best and I hope he gets to come back to the United States, he did his time and deserves to come back." (Hot 97)

Nov 6, 2005
All bullshit aside about conspiracy theories... Im glad hes home, and ill tell you what. If I was to take time for someone like that, and hear that man say "He did his time" itd irritate me. The way he said that sounded awfully like he was pushing any blame away from himself. Moral or physical blame. And as the man that served the time that wouldnt sit well for me. Regardless, I hope shyne does get back to the states and gets back up on some REAL hip-hop. He left during that period, hopefully some of it still lives in the man.

Oct 6, 2008
On the real, what really happened, is that Sean Combs shot in to the crowd, wounding people and Shyne shot up in to the cieling. Remember they both went to trial, Diddy didn't even get a slap on the wrist and Shyne gets 10 years??? Nas said it on "Purple" - "I don't like how Puff did Shyne with different lawyers"

Muthafucker Diddy! It is what it is, we know what kind of genuine person Shyne is, we know where his heart's at.

Puff??? Biggie's hypeman/back up dancer turned rap mogul that needs pitiful reality shows where he intimidates people to stay relevant.

Sean has no business speaking Shyne's name, period.

Mar 25, 2006
Puff should have just said "No Comment". He make his self look worst and worst everytime he speaks on Shyne, he already got put on blast by Shyne about lying about them speaking to each other while Shyne was locked up. And your right Puffy is the one who let off the shot the hit that girl in the face @ Club New York and Shyne took the fall for it, Puff should never speak on anything that has to do with Shyne.