Did you know that buddhism is a cult?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2006
this is a few years old but very scary. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Minnesota: Legislator calls Buddhism a "cult": According to Pioneer Planet: 12
The Dalai Lama is the exiled religious and political leader of the Tibetan government. He is probably the best known Buddhist in the world, and was the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989. He is scheduled to give an address before a joint session of the Minnesota legislature on May-9. Representative Arlon Linder (R) wrote to colleagues via email: "As a Christian, I am offended that we would have the Dalai Lama come and speak...These beliefs are incompatible with Christian principles, and those Christian principles are or have been the governing principles in American society...They don't believe that there is one God. They don't believe Christ is God. They believe in evolution and reincarnation. That is not Christian." He further stated that Buddhism is considered a "cult." Last year Linder commented on the "irreligious left views'' of a Jewish colleague. The ethics committee reviewed his statement, concluding that his comments were regrettable but did not merit discipline.

May 8, 2005
fuckin christian nazi's... God would rather accept the dali lama into "his kingdom" rather than this stupid fuck for bein an ignorant judgemental asshole. that is all... and peace be with you.:cool:

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
You DON"T SAY!!

All organized Religion is a cult...

because the leaders.. at the top... don't tell their members the REAL agenda...
and they ORDER them to what they say....

Religion is like a ditcatorship...
the problem is people think that by following the church leader... they are following GOD...
and this is very dangerous

warning ANY religion that talks about...

Oneness.. or One World.. or LIGHT, and talks about a New World,, or New Order... are all NWO puppets...

all this New Age crap.. is just something they use to try to dress up the coming age of Aqaurius... which is the Age of of Lucifer...

The New Age... nuts... want to unite the world.. with all this lovly dubby... One Ness... and LIGHT... and New World.. crap.. to prepare the earth.. for a new world order.. and then to have the world as ONE.. for wen Lucifer returns...

and all who take the mark and worship Lucifer... will die when Christ comes back...

He has flaming double edged sword.. and when he pulls it out.. and starts taking heads.. he will go for all those with the microchip in their arms.. an d forheads...

thanks

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"those Christian principles are or have been the governing principles in American society". This is whats wrong with America. No, im sorry, YOUR Christian principles not everyone else's principles.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
this is a few years old but very scary. What the fuck is wrong with people?
Representative Arlon Linder (R) wrote to colleagues via email: "As a Christian, I am offended that we would have the Dalai Lama come and speak...These beliefs are incompatible with Christian principles, and those Christian principles are or have been the governing principles in American society...They don't believe that there is one God. They don't believe Christ is God. They believe in evolution and reincarnation. That is not Christian." He further stated that Buddhism is considered a "cult." Last year Linder commented on the "irreligious left views'' of a Jewish colleague. The ethics committee reviewed his statement, concluding that his comments were regrettable but did not merit discipline.
Those Far-Right-Wing-Christian devils make me sick. How can they criticize someone else who preaches peace, just as Jesus Christ did. We need to respect everyones beliefs. I'm so discouraged when these idiots open their mouths and try to act like everyone who is a Christian should be against someone cuz of this or that. That's fuckin' ridiculous. Makes me ashamed to say that I am a Christian because I don't want to be associated or seen in the same light as these assholes. That is not practicing what you preach. you can't bash other religions for something you don't believe in...That's why you don't believe in it. Don't worry about it. Just learn what you can from others. I've learned so much from my Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindi brothers and sisters, to name a few. We can all learn from each other.

May 8, 2005
The christian god would certainly not accept the dali lama into his kingdom!

Getting back to the topic, all religions are cults technically, so the legislator is a fucktard.
lol. i know, i didn't mean that shit literally. i just meant the dali lama preaches peace... the basic principle to almost every religion and this dude is drinkin too much haterade and tryin to say whats right/wrong and judgin

Mar 4, 2007
Those Far-Right-Wing-Christian devils make me sick. How can they criticize someone else who preaches peace, just as Jesus Christ did. We need to respect everyones beliefs. I'm so discouraged when these idiots open their mouths and try to act like everyone who is a Christian should be against someone cuz of this or that. That's fuckin' ridiculous. Makes me ashamed to say that I am a Christian because I don't want to be associated or seen in the same light as these assholes. That is not practicing what you preach. you can't bash other religions for something you don't believe in...That's why you don't believe in it. Don't worry about it. Just learn what you can from others. I've learned so much from my Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindi brothers and sisters, to name a few. We can all learn from each other.
your avatar makes me smile...
lol i like it..

but yeah, i agree, i've learned a lot through some of my muslim friends, some basic ideas, true islam not the man-interpreted islam(what we usually see today, with all the rules for dress n what not) are really quite inspiring when a couple muslim friends of mine finally explained some to me.

really, islam in itself is quite nice, same with christianity, willing peace and living in love.....really great ideas, too bad the majority of human kind continue to interpret these great ideas into other non-related conclusions.

like, any muslim being a terrorist or against the the people of the u.s.....
shit, thats gettin on my nerves now...

"oh ya know, he IS muslim...."
aaagh, seriously it makes me really sad to see that happenin still