DID YALL GET THE NEW CHOP IT UP CLICK ALBUM??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IT'S CALLED CHOP SUEY MACC JAMES SOLD IT TO ME AT THE 7TH HEAVEN PARKING LOT.. I HAVEN'T BUMPED IT YET IN FACT IT'S STILL IN THE WRAPPER..

Feb 23, 2003
jaydub816 said:
i heard it was supposed to be a good album.......how much did he slang it to ya for?
HE SOLD IT TO ME FOR $10.00 TOLD ME THAT IT KILLS THE FIRST CHOP ALBUM. HAD IT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS STILL HAVEN'T BUMPED IT YET.

Feb 23, 2003
RIGHT NOW I'VE BEEN SLUMPIN BULLYS WIT FULLYS 2 AND SOME DIRTY SOUTH SHIT, I'LL TRY TO GET TO IT LATER TODAY THO...

Feb 23, 2003
jaydub816 said:
lol damn you lazy Justin naw jk.......tell us how it is man
FINALLY HEARED IT LAST NIGHT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THE ALBUMS NOT BAD IT DOES HAVE SOME SLAPS ON THERE...

MACC JAMES
9 MILLA
SS
P DA THIEF
JOK3R
MAKK 90

THOSE ARE ALL DA MEMBERS OF CHOP IT..

Jan 20, 2003
macc james is cool...I always heard those 151 cats were producing it all...but latley ive heard thats all bullshit...151 isnt even a real label is what ive heard...so maybe someone is faking..alot of fakes around....someones got to point them out...but hey if im wrong im wrong..its the show me state...I guess someone has to show me

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i listened to the album...it doesn't have same hard-ass raw beats like the first album. more tracks about being a player and shit. rivlocc did a macdre/x-raided rapping over the phone from jail. that answers where he is...he's locked up. solo on the album i dunno about the others...i don't own an actual copy of the album so can't help you. otherwise i'm disappointed with the album but its not complete shit...it has good songs here and there but i think its not a step ahead of the debut. so i didn't like it, i'll rate it like a 6.5 outta 10