Did Keak da Sneak Really Drive A Firebird In The Sixth Grade?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
You know you've been thinking about that shit ever since Super Hyphy was released. I'm the only one willing to delve deeper into the things that truly matter.
yeah ive always wondered if he really causes asthma attacks and if he really is fresher than doug. e......ive actually lost sleep thinkin about it

Sep 24, 2007
I went to Montera Jr. High in the Oakland hills for a year and got a ride with this cambodian kid who drove his mom's bucket from 22nd all the way up to the hills almost every morning. He was only 13 or 14 years old.

May 8, 2008
I went to Montera Jr. High in the Oakland hills for a year and got a ride with this cambodian kid who drove his mom's bucket from 22nd all the way up to the hills almost every morning. He was only 13 or 14 years old.
Haha u went to Montera?? I got so many patnas that went/go there I wish I would have went there. They hoop team was the shit back in the day.

Feb 25, 2005
You know you've been thinking about that shit ever since Super Hyphy was released. I'm the only one willing to delve deeper into the things that truly matter.
U aint the only 1. Lately I've been wondering how in the hell Mac Dre can eat all of that food and not gain weight? He musta had crazy metabolism.

"Wake up in the morning, eat some grits, hit the studio..."

"Jumbo prawns & Australian Lobsters..."

"I like gravy on my potatos..."

The list goes on...
Thizzin always made me hungry