Did anyone happen to see that CSI that resembled what happened to Big Lurch?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2002
This high school girl was chillin with a guy out on their schools football field, and the guy offered her a hit of some "really powerful weed", but it turned out to be PCP. The guys girlfriend or ex-girlfriend (I didnt concentrate too hard on the show) showed up and started hugging on the guy. The bitch he was smoking the PCP with got all fuckin nuts when she saw this, and ran over to the girl and stabbed her repeatedly with a sharp object that was dug into the ground. After she killed the girl with some vicious stabs to the body, she kneeled down to her dead corpse and started eating her ribs like some fucking Chilis or Pat & Oscars or something, shit was pretty tight.

After it was over, my uncle said "Yah right, like some drug will make some normal person eat another human."

I told him the Lurch story and he was like, Fuck thats pretty crazy shit.

Now I am not saying that Lurch was or is normal, since I dont know the feller, but I dont think that civilians were a normal delicatessen for him while sober ya know?

Fucked up how a hit of a drug can completely ruin your life huh?