DID ANYBODY READ THAT ARTICLE IN ROLLIG STONE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
He said the article exposed these actors turned rats and gettin punked in prison.

Ya'll are a fuckin triv for this shit

Apr 27, 2005
The article was about how Suge Knight orchestrated the murder of BIG and Tupac and how he had people associated with the LAPD involved with the hit, and how the scuffle in the MGM Grand was orchestrated to make it seem like a motive for his killing of Pac. And that there where people that he was involved with in the pen who were actually informing on him to the FBI, while protecting him from his jailmates, crips and bloods. The main security he recieved was supposedly from a guy from Oakland who was in the Black Guerrilla Family, and he was the one who provided the information. There was alot more that was said, alot of dirty shit, and I said that it was triv, a slang term used in my corner of the world, which means a person place or thing that is crazy, foul, or sick, depending on how you use it. Type the word on advanced search maybe youll find it on here. I hope I spoke more eloquently for you hardcore block runnin carpal tunnel havin thug life livin brothas.