Devin The Dude - To Tha X-Treme

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^ nevermind i just peeped the links.....from what i ehard album soundin clean..i wanna hear it in some slump tho and have some time to smoke one and soak it up in order to make a proper evaluation

Jan 25, 2003
WHAT A GODDAMN DISAPPOINTMENT

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

I heard the first osng on this album and got all excited - I thought we had another classic. Unfortunately that's the only really tight song on the album.

The rest of the album are poor freestyles over subpar beats. A few of the nice beats are wasted on Devin singing about how a bitch is too cute for him and other bullshit.

Devin's music was always tight because he smoked too much and would say anything - but now it looks like he been smoking sherm.

A dud album, a misfire. Fuck this shit.

Mar 8, 2003
RaginHomosexual said:

I heard the first osng on this album and got all excited - I thought we had another classic. Unfortunately that's the only really tight song on the album.

The rest of the album are poor freestyles over subpar beats. A few of the nice beats are wasted on Devin singing about how a bitch is too cute for him and other bullshit.

Devin's music was always tight because he smoked too much and would say anything - but now it looks like he been smoking sherm.

naw man this shit goes hard. sorry.

May 10, 2002
RaginHomosexual said:

yea i kinda feel where you comin from to an extent but its still a solid album.....i wish "go fight some other crime" was a full song rather than a half skit half song type deal.....but there still were some pretty throwed tracks like.....2 the xtreme, kooter brown, she was gone, anythang, briarpatch.....

good album but not touching the other 2...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Im really feeling this album alot. Like Cesolitio said its killing "Just Tryin ta Live"--which I think is way underated IMO. But personally I dont think any of Devin's work will ever touch "The Dude" that album is classic. It's just like how Dr. Dre will never have another "Chronic" or Nas will never have another "Illmatic" both still make great records but none of them are going to be on par with those albums. But overall I give the new Devin a 8/10. Really solid album and "anythang" is the fuckin cut.

Nuttkace