*DEVIN THE DUDE* pissed about eminem and 50 on the TUPAC Resurrection Soundtrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
excuse this guys LAME ASS SPELLING....

he reminds me of DAZ...

Devin The Dude Pissed Abot Em & 50 On Pac Soundtrak On a radio station this morning here in Houston, Devin the Dude was a little pissed about the Tupac Soundtrack! Devin who is really good friends with Dre and Eminem held back no punches, saying that the Soundtrack was a little weak, and it lack an important person at the end of Tupac's life! Devin didnt understand how in the hell was 50Cent and Eminem on the Soundtarck, and the track "Smile" feat. Scarface wasnt! Devin said, "Oh, I got love for my boys Dre and Em, and I think production wise it would have been ok, but you dont have a Soundtrack called Resuerration, and leave off a track that was just that, 'Pac's Resueration!" "I was in the studio when 'Face and 'Pac recorded that track, and it was one of 'Pac's favorite joints he ever did"! He also went on to say that Scarface is a legend like Pac, and that Em and 50 are no where near that level, so he dont understand where these 2 fit in! He said he knows Tupac's mom picked Eminem to do a few tracks forthe album, but she didnt do the track list for the album, that was Interscope, and MTV!!

Sep 4, 2002
I dont bkame Devin one Bit!!! I am pissed its like what 50 and Eminem think about 2pac. Why cant they interview people who actully knew him. Not just because hes the big thing right now. I mean who gives a fuck what 50 cent thinks to real 2pac fans. NOTHING. i ts horse shit but im still gonna see it cuz its pac. and I have seen like every doc. about him so im just tryin to see one on the BIG screen.

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
yup...I agree...Eminem did a great job on tha production but there was no reason for 50 & him to hop on tracks that had people like Spice-1 that were on em originally...I don't understand that at all...is it all about money?? Afeni should step in on this shit...this is her son's legacy...wtf?

What got me even more pissed is watchin that lil documentary they had about tha movie on Mtv where they were interviewing Em & 50 every 2 minutes with 50 makin dumb ass remarks like "pac reminds me of me"...I kid U not...shit is fuckin pathetic...

Sep 4, 2002
Yeah but i got a Feeling Afeni doesnt really cares about who is on the soundtrack as long as its bringing in the loot. which is sad. Cuz everyone knows B-legit said it best on the UGA DVD "the years pac was in the bay, were the years when u grow up shapes you to be the person you are" or in other words the Imporant years of his life was in the bay. were he learned his Game

B

Blackjack 1577

I agree with that nigga, 50 and Eminem had no place on that soundtrack.

May 29, 2002
you makin guesses about how pac would handle people such as eminem and anyone else is just as bad as what is going on. who the hell knows if pac would have worked with eminem? not a single person other than pac himself. he had his own opinion and not even his best friend would know how shit would go down 7 years later. for all we know he could have gone gospel by now. hell, he could have become a country singer.

If his mom wants to put eminem on a track with her son, than she has the right to. you cant hate on her or anyone else for it.

Sep 3, 2002
If Pac was here

There wouldn't be EMINEM, There wouldn't be 50 Cent, there wouldn't be Ja Rule, Jay-Z wouldn't be the greatest, there wouldn't be Obie Trice, there wouldn't be Bubba Sparxx, Or any of these.........

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Devin didnt understand how in the hell was 50Cent and Eminem on the Soundtarck, and the track "Smile" feat. Scarface wasnt!
why should it have been? because the video just happened to have some kind of reference to a "resurrection"? lyrically the song wasnt any different than many of his other tracks so why even say something stupid as that shit?

May 10, 2002
^^^ EXACTLY, THERES NO REASON TO HAVE THE SCARFACE SONG ON THERE EVEN THOUGH IT IS DOPE,

LOL @ EVERYONE CRYEN CUZ 50 AND EM WAS ON THE SOUNDTRACK AND EM DID THE PRODUCTION AND EVERYONES MAD CUZ THERES NO BAY AREA RAPPER ON IT.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i mean, devin is my dude and all, i like his music, but where the fuck is his basis for coming out of left field with that shit.

May 29, 2002
yes, and part of the thinking behind putting em and 50 on the resurrection album is that it is his resurrestion and if he just came back now, he would be working with those who ARE hot now, and not those who WERE hot then.

Mar 23, 2003
I THINK 50 IS GOING TO FALL OFF YOU HEARD HIS NEW SHIT STUNT 101 IS TIGHT BUT GOING IN TO THE BLING BLING SHIT
THAT JA RULE DISS SHIT MADE HIM WHATS HE GONNA RAP ABOUT NOW ????????????