Deuce vs. ovarbmu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2005
racist racist racist racist... who gives a fuck. you fools needa stop crying so god damn much. far as im concerned our race is the human race and we all the same playboy. you call me a nigger i dont give a shit. i call you a cracker or a wetback or a chink, whatever applies to you, and i think nothing of it. it aint shit. its only little girls who cry about that whack ass bullshit.

and deuce shitted on other dude. its obvious you hating dog you the only one voting for him and its plain to see you have personals wit the boy. you say this is america, then ol boy has a right to say whatever the fuck he wants, even if it is "racist." dont be a hypocrit sonny.

Jun 12, 2002
LMAOOOO dunn I told you I aint no rapper-nigga, Keyz a cocaine warlord who known to place metric tons a soft cracc nuggets in urban communities...aint room or leniency for rap in this rambo-like life a mines..dunn I took 3 in the pelvic area lass year from da fully so da thugs been licencing them shells so everyday im takin my chances one on one with the law in the hood aint no rapper-nigga I live my shit word up

And why you pullin race, nigga in here talkin bout ''this rican nigga keyz dumb as a door knob get...he cant read or spell proper...typical spic'' son ya lucky stars alligned for you real talk cuz if this was some street shit you wouldnt even risk it with keyz cuz the .50 cal a prolly take away ya ability to walk and prolly 4 other of ya senses...so you need to refridgerate it a lil, gather ya thoughts and chill for a second dunn

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Alright. You got a gun. You sell coke. I'm white. I'm a hick. I chew tobacco. I watch WWE. That makes you better at whatever it is you're trying to be good at. And if I tried to do it, I'd do bad at it.

Now that we have that all cleared up, congratulations Deuce, you won the battle.

Fuck this shit talking, I posted up 5 threads that are add ons. Go rap.

This shit is through.

@Jabbz - I could give a fuck if the dude likes white people or not. I'm just sayin it how it is, and he has a problem with me being white. All is cool with you and everyone else in the world.

Oct 14, 2004
Deuce said:
LMAOOOO dunn I told you I aint no rapper-nigga, Keyz a cocaine warlord who known to place metric tons a soft cracc nuggets in urban communities...aint room or leniency for rap in this rambo-like life a mines..dunn I took 3 in the pelvic area lass year from da fully so da thugs been licencing them shells so everyday im takin my chances one on one with the law in the hood aint no rapper-nigga I live my shit word up

And why you pullin race, nigga in here talkin bout ''this rican nigga keyz dumb as a door knob get...he cant read or spell proper...typical spic'' son ya lucky stars alligned for you real talk cuz if this was some street shit you wouldnt even risk it with keyz cuz the .50 cal a prolly take away ya ability to walk and prolly 4 other of ya senses...so you need to refridgerate it a lil, gather ya thoughts and chill for a second dunn

Tough talk is for punk. Real cats dont say shit.

@ The other cat, You are entitled to your own problems in life kid. So I respect your opinion but it isnt the facts. So Peace.