Design My Cover - " Get Paid Contest "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Alright killas. I need someone to come hard on this cover. I need it to be a dark green / black and white color topic. The album is titled

Bloodshot

" Northwest Stomping Grounds "

featuring : Black C of RBL Posse , King Gordy , Mars , Mr.Sche , Menacide and more.

The concept is NW Indian / trees , etc. Something in that region.

If you impress me here. I'll hire you to do my upcoming album cover for my pro pressed cd. I'll be paying you of course depending on your time and effort.

So get started , I'm looking for up and coming graphic talent. Hook it up!

The cover your making now doesn't need to be any specific size , this is only a test run to see your skills.

There are no pictures for the test run. There will be pictures for the final cover though.

Hit up my email at

[email protected]

either send it there or let me know that you got it posted here.

THANKS!

May 15, 2002
what the hell is the purpose of holding back on the photos for the contest but then wanna give photos for the final one? Dont u think you'll have a better outcome if u gave us some artist photos to work with...

May 15, 2002
What the hell? Youre not a graphic artist so u dont know what a graphic artist is supposed to be able to pull off without whatever resource. If you feel that way about it, then why dont you design the cover yourself?

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
Mista Sinista said:
What the hell? Youre not a graphic artist so u dont know what a graphic artist is supposed to be able to pull off without whatever resource. If you feel that way about it, then why dont you design the cover yourself?

for one. Why's this such a big deal for you man? don't get your panties in a bundle.

and I am a graphic artist , just not a very good one . I know what can be done and what can't. I did all the graphics over at www.slaughtercore.com . so :dead: