DEREK KADAFI-rap these days is weak...i aint supportin shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
www.mp3.com
yaw took that wrong...i get hella mad when i go and buy a niggas album for $15-$20 and tha shit is completely different from the shit i love from that nigga...

im just frustrated with the music thats been comin out..Even tho i love pastor troy....i aint scoopin that album cuz of what i heard on it....

are we cuttin? that song is a joke...

niggas need to sticc to the formula that made them what they are...

I HATE CHANGE

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
LOL

kadafi... who u kidding? you suck.

syko fan or not, i recognize talent when i see it. and u aint got none.

pastor troy? that dude is fucking garbage... his "formula" is yelling wack lyrics over shitty beats.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
MAN, WASNT THAT A BOLD STATMENT!!! THEN YOU WOUNDER WHY YA'LL OR ANYBODY BUT ORIGINAL BAY RAPPERS ARE HAPPY WITH 1000, OR 1400 SOLD! [/B][/QUOTE]

real shit- All the members of 91 siccness should be supporters. Thats what this sites about. VERY BOLD!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DEREK KADAFI said:
naw...that was just me refining my skills...i still doin it my way...kadafi style...

but i dont expect you to feel me cuz u a syko fan..

if you refined your skills then they are changed because they have been refined....they are NOT THE SAME as before, right?

btw, what does being a fan of Syko have to do with anything? i listen to fuckin 112, and i still bump Syko.....just cause you like one artist, doesn't mean you can't like something else......

Oct 19, 2002
I feel yall, Kadafi that shit wasnt cool! whatever you think you trying to explain aint what you said!
look how will you ever find good talent if you dont give everybody you come accross some kinda EAR love!! thats in your face of course!