Demons?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2006
Just wondering where I can find the Tech song Demons. Looked on the discog thread, but there was no origin. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Nov 6, 2006
Why does it make me a retard to not know every little thing about N9ne? I didn't realize that this was an overdone topic, so sorry. I did read the discog thing where it said that Demons is called Trauma, but I thought that was fake because I read someone's description of the song Demons and it didn't match up with Trauma. Anyway, thanks for the douche-bagginess. Close the topic.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
KaptnK said:
Why does it make me a retard to not know every little thing about N9ne? I didn't realize that this was an overdone topic, so sorry. I did read the discog thing where it said that Demons is called Trauma, but I thought that was fake because I read someone's description of the song Demons and it didn't match up with Trauma. Anyway, thanks for the douche-bagginess. Close the topic.
dont make threads...thats the way i got away with only gettin bashed by knowitalls only a few time...i learneded from other people stupididdy

Nov 6, 2006
bkweir said:
You used the word douchebagginess. you are cool in my book.
LOL. Glad you likey. You didn't act all douchebaggy, so you are cool in MY book.

Pyro, I don't intend to make anymore threads. The only reason I made this one is because I figured the tech message board would know best. *shrug*