DEM HOODSTARZ NOMINATED 4 BEST WEST COAST GROUP VOTE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2008
hoodstarz got sum slaps..... but they lyrics are the same every fuckin track always has to do with dancin on the scraper, yea that shit sic but i aint finna vote for the same verse everytime... but clyde carson does have the stunnas in everyone one of his tracks almost

Dec 13, 2006
hoodstarz got sum slaps..... but they lyrics are the same every fuckin track always has to do with dancin on the scraper, yea that shit sic but i aint finna vote for the same verse everytime... but clyde carson does have the stunnas in everyone one of his tracks almost
u must only listen to the singles

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
my bad i dig the hoodstars...

but i voted da figs all da way
thats wussup.. but the MOB Figaz are irrelevant in these times.. Now its about Jacka.. AP.. Klyde.. Fedi.. and Hus.. as individuals. not the group. Aint been a REAL Figaz album since 02-03.. If they released an official MOB Figaz album I bet they'd make much needed noise.. but its impossible now.. (at least until 2010) Vote for the Starz. And vote for Jacka for Break through artist for Cali..