Dedicted To The Song Demons What Yalls Demons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2009
Since Tech N9ne Finally Relased The Song Demons On K.O.D. I Wanna Know Whats Yalls Demons Are Me For Example I Have The Demon of Lust,Weed,and Hella Alcohol So What Are Yalls Demons

Jul 16, 2008
Them are addictions. Not demons.

Goddamn another member with tech in there name lol....
MAN I HATE THAT SHIT TOO, PEOPLE BE ORIGINAL WHEN PICKING OUT A USER-NAME, IT'S REALLY A SHAME WHEN thereal can't use his username because you fags took it from him.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Since Tech N9ne Finally Relased The Song Demons On K.O.D. I Wanna Know Whats Yalls Demons Are Me For Example I Have The Demon of Lust,Weed,and Hella Alcohol So What Are Yalls Demons

Alcohol was a necessity for a long time because it was the only thing safe to drink and weed is just a plant. Greed & lust would be more fitting ways to describe them. Weeds didn't appear on Earth until after the crucifixion, but who is to say that Marijuana is one of the "weeds" spoken of? If you want to describe stuff that way then anything worldly is demonic.

Jun 24, 2005
My Biggest Demons Are Capitalizing The First Letter Of Every Word In My Posts Not Using Punctuation And Making Run On Sentences

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
ex girlfriends ha they true demons.

song is fuckin' tight though all i gotta say...

shots after shots should be dope too.

Nov 6, 2005
i have an incubi living inside me, this is fact. in tern the demon that haunts me since i was a kid is asmodeus ( not the guy on the forum )
Not many people know anything about the DEMON Asmodei/Asmodeus. I would say Asmodeus is mine as well, among a few other Demons that rule my downfalls in life. But like previoously stated, those arent public knowledge. (Well, they arent MASS public knowledge)

May 29, 2009
I can go months without a drink but my demons would be coke (weekly), weed (daily) and women (nightly). If my old lady's on the rag I'm beatin my dick like it owes me money ;)