Death of "SWAGG" Birth Of "RIOT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2010
www.twitter.com
LMAOO the radio show is wack? Hahaha check the Alexia Ratings, but its cool bruh i won't get into a back and forth match with you. You keep doing you i'll support you if you got talent or even if you don't.Good news is you had a discussion about it so you're spreading the word I LOVE YOU for that!! You know what hours i'm on so feel free to drop me a line.

we've already discussed your wacc radio show

Jun 24, 2006
It is generally considered that a website with an Alexa rating of 100,000 or less is receiving a reasonable level of traffic but Alexa can be wildly misleading and very easily manipulated.
Alexa is easier to manipulate than when sales were called in from record stores

Jun 10, 2010
www.twitter.com
TRUE i agree Basement Music, but its guys like LicWit who aren't even buzzin in their own city or hood that tries to knock people.Its funny but as long as he's hating and talking about us people will wanna see.....

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
get off my nuts before i beat the shit out of you bitch
and i mean that
put that on your garbage ass show faggot
aint nobody spoke on you in weeks so keep my dicc out of your mouth unless you like the taste of cum and blood\
this nigga said hatin
like theres something to hate
you from esco bitch stay in your place

Jun 10, 2010
www.twitter.com
get off my nuts before i beat the shit out of you bitch
and i mean that
put that on your garbage ass show faggot
aint nobody spoke on you in weeks so keep my dicc out of your mouth unless you like the taste of cum and blood\
this nigga said hatin
like theres something to hate
you from esco bitch stay in your place
i stay in Esco, im from Texas but you right tune in saturday july10th im gonna radio edit your music myself, NOT even bring up the fact you said the show was wack. I'll let CALI decide if your music is reppin for the WEST. It's funny cause all cats like you can do is get mad and now you wanna throw threats. BWAHAHAHAHA. Ignorant it ain't even that serious. The Danger Zone is gone spin some LicWit if you pass S.O.S. i'll have you on for an interview.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
you dont need to edit shit i sent you an edited tracc when Y'ALL HIT ME FOR A SONG
it's featuring Bad Azz, Slip Capone, and Big Chan of Snoop Dogg's Doggy's Angels....
sounds like Battlecat produced it?
you'll know it when you find it....

but on a side note hearing that you from Texas it all makes sense
here I am thinkin you from our side but you from down south
no wonder you play all that shit

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
TRUE i agree Basement Music, but its guys like LicWit who aren't even buzzin in their own city or hood that tries to knock people.Its funny but as long as he's hating and talking about us people will wanna see.....
now u REALLY trippin nigga. Put that cracc pipe down. If u aint knowin who the fucc the L.I.C. iz then u aint got shit 2 say in the SO-CAL forumz

Jun 10, 2010
www.twitter.com
you dont need to edit shit i sent you an edited tracc when Y'ALL HIT ME FOR A SONG
it's featuring Bad Azz, Slip Capone, and Big Chan of Snoop Dogg's Doggy's Angels....
sounds like Battlecat produced it?
you'll know it when you find it....

but on a side note hearing that you from Texas it all makes sense
here I am thinkin you from our side but you from down south
no wonder you play all that shit

We didnt hit you for a song i put out a message telling artists to submit tracks to us and you reached out to me. I found the track and its cool, yea i didnt do my homework on lookin you up, but i think its bogus how OFF top you say our show is wack? Any nigga in they right mind ain't gone take a diss from another nigga especially if the shit aint true.

All this forum going back and forth isn't what i'm about. Were both in this music industry to make it and give something to it. I don't know your reasons for lashing out at The Danger Zone, but it wasn't right. Lets kill the petty back and forth, we don't know eachother and be professional about it. Basically the way you came at me on the forum is like a public diss, how was i NOT supposed reply?