Deadspin Dead Wrestler of the Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wow i didn't know Dino Bravo turned into a criminal after wrestling and was shot 17 times wow!

Feb 8, 2003
speaking of mach he went in in on here lol

the track below is kinda decent the best song on the album though and better then most shit on the radio these days(im being serious). he shouldve came back and had this one as his theme music.

May 24, 2002
Wow i didn't know Dino Bravo turned into a criminal after wrestling and was shot 17 times wow!
Yeah. sometime before he died he was telling close friends and fellow wrestlers that his time on earth was short.

I guess thats what happens when you try to cut into the mobs business

Feb 8, 2003
Macho raw he better then mass underground rappers. i remember after macho made that song they said he punked hogan ass out backstage at tna.

I still cant forget seeing macho at the club here on the dance floor with two hoes dancing to bone crusher take you clothes off. shit was classic nigga was on swoll(no homo) his arms was big as both them hoes.my homeboy went up to hima nd was like ooooh yeah brotha imma drop a elbow on u. macho looked at that nigga like he was crazy then laughed

Dec 17, 2004
lmaoooo. but on some real shit if u get over his voice and listen to the lyrics that nigga was really spittin
lol he did not write any of his songs. kinda sad to see him now. he has white hair and shit. looks like hes about to explode. just awkward

and yeah that dino bravo shit was crazy. got greedy on a cigarette operation with the mob. it was probably little guido/nunzio who sent the hit