DE LA HOYA or SUGA SHANE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
TELL ME WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE FIGHT TO NIGHT
& WHY

GREG G
I GOT $20 ON THE GOLD'IN BOY BY K.O.
BUTT YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.
MAKAVELI THE DON,
KADAFI ( OUTLAWZ ),
COUG NUT,
D'MAC ( G-PACK & EAST BLOCK SAVAGES),
MR.CEE ( R.B.L. ),
HIT MAN ( R.B.L. ),
BIG PUN,
NOTORIOUS B.I.G.,
RAPPIN RON,
SEAGRAM,
EASY E,
JAM MASTER JAY,
BIG L,
FREAKY TAI ( LOST BOYS ),
SPEEDY LOCS,

AND ALL THE OTHER SOUL'JAZ WE LOST IN THIS RAP GAME
YOU WILL FOR EVER THROUGH YOUR MUSIC

ONE

Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
In the first fight I picked Sugar Shane. Won some scrill. Im not bettin this time, but Its gonna be de la hoya. He's gotten bigger and stronger as he's gotten older. His intensity for boxing is back. Shane cant knock out oscar, Oscar can knock out shane...shane only wins if he keeps oscar off balance. this time I think odlh will be too intense. Hate to say it, but Oscar prolly will win.

Best fighter in the world has been locked up for the last 4 years or so - Ike Ibeabuchi is the best heavyweight since Tyson was 21 years old and he might have been able to BEAT that Mike Tyson's ass. But his stupid ass couldn't stay away from pussy that didnt want him.

All these heavyweights now.... please

Aug 9, 2002
^^^^Kadafi been dead for some years now I think He died in the late 90s early 2000. But You know I gotta go bet a $100 on the nigga. Bettin the mexican homeboy and he better pay me or i'm gon whup the beans out his ass and refry that face.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
There will be no next fight after this shit.
This is bullshit, Foreman said it best, "Some one needs to investigate these corrupted officials".
Fuckin judges were given Mosley rounds that he was clearly losing. What a fuckin shame on shane....