Daz Dillinger - The Life I Lead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
If you wanna hear some ill beats and dope shit from Southern Cali(Long Beach) then peep this CD...It bumps the whole way thru...and features appearances by new artist Tanya Herron, PFN, Crystal, Too Short & 2 hidden songs by Kurupt after the outro on track 12. Also has an unlisted track 13 the "Keep It Gangsta Remix" definitely worth the investment if ya luv West Coast Gangsta Shit!

all the other DPG Recordz & Daz Dillinger CDs are worth peepin too:

* Soopafly - Dat Whoopty Whoop (DPG Recordz)
* Daz Dillinger Presents Who Ride Wit Us the Compilaiton, Vol 1 (all old appearances but dope on a 2 disc collection)
* Daz Dillinger - R.A.W. (DPG Recordz)
* Daz Dillinger - Retalliation, Revenge & Get Back (Death Row Records)

Jun 26, 2002
Thumbs up

I just picked up this album yesterday.. and I agree that it's pretty damn good. I think it's as good as his first one.. but not quite up to speed with "R.A.W." (which is amazing), but if you're a Daz fan.. this will not be a dissapointment. The hidden songs at the end are really cool.. especially that "Gangsta Perogative" one. I'd do a track by track review but I'm too lazy..
8.5/10

May 20, 2002
Retalition revenge and get back is daz best album, every song you can listen to over and over again. RAW is also good, a few fillers because its a 21 track, but still good.

I didnt buy his new one because they fucked me over from their website and fucked everyone else over. I wanted to buy the soopafly album, for 10 dollars. The faggets ganked me and its been 7 months. Theyve ganked motherfuckers for 500 dollars for the makaveli and daz album. Dont buy this shit, download any albums from dpg records.

May 5, 2002
Only 1 guy paid the actual $500 for the Dilinger and Makaveli and according to them he's been taken good care of and given various things...the rest of the people (as i did) only paid $51.99 still a good amt of money but nothing life ending or too much!