Daz Dillinger....dumbest person alive....!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Id fuck worse then ashanti, but just cause a bitch is fine, dont mean she dont deserve to be called a ugly bitches, BTW id fuck bitches i consider ugly.

Apr 25, 2002
In the "Down For You" video Charlie Baltimore look like she packin some nutts in her bikini. It could just be one of them twats that have hangtime, looking like the next tissue hangin out of a Kleenex box, all protruding and shit. Id still fuck...Id fuck Ashanti too, hit that shit from the back while tugging on her sideburns steering her like Santa do his reindeer

Jun 13, 2002
lol. daz got a fuckin problem. his last album, and that dpg album was garbage. his 2 releases wit jt the bigga figga, & "raw" are the only tyte shit i've heard from daz that he released.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SOME OF THE PEEPS IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT SQUARES...ILL FUCK THE SHIT OUT ASHANTI AND CHARLI BALTIMORE,SHIT ILL FUCK QUEEN LATIFA IF SHE BEND OVER IN FRONT OF ME BUTT NAKED...IM A STRAIGHT HOGG WHEN I COMES TO PUSSY...BRING ON UGLY ASS MISSY ELIOT OVER TOO..ILL TAX IT

Apr 25, 2002
yung-g said:
lol. daz got a fuckin problem. his last album, and that dpg album was garbage. his 2 releases wit jt the bigga figga, & "raw" are the only tyte shit i've heard from daz that he released.
RETALIATION, REVENGE, & GET BACK is still tight. How you leave that out plus both DOGGFOOD AND DILLINGER & YOUNG GOTTI. DAZ always puts out tight albums other than his last one which is average at best.

Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
SOME OF THE PEEPS IN HERE ARE STRAIGHT SQUARES...ILL FUCK THE SHIT OUT ASHANTI AND CHARLI BALTIMORE,SHIT ILL FUCK QUEEN LATIFA IF SHE BEND OVER IN FRONT OF ME BUTT NAKED...IM A STRAIGHT HOGG WHEN I COMES TO PUSSY...BRING ON UGLY ASS MISSY ELIOT OVER TOO..ILL TAX IT
You are one funny mf!!! LOL