David Jesus!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
ROTFLMMFAO!!! Good thing you went home when you did lastnight.. Shit got reeaal crayze!!! Lets just put it like thisill only tell you oneee thing you gotta call me to hear the rest. It all Began Over 1 Missing ducer (that i bought and drank)
Fuccin Andy Punched a hole in saras wall erin starts bombin on him and he hits erin Rigght so Esto Picks andy up takes him to the door upsidedown and power bombs him on the concreete driveway!!!!!! he ran accross the street i guess and the girls chased him tryin to fight Him So i ran over there and told Andy just to go inside his house and told the girls to leave him alone. So i had to peace after all that maddness and then some other shit happens latter nbutt you gotta kall.......:dead:

Feb 3, 2003
Andy????

Thats what the fucc Andy gets....Thats probably the dumbest muthafucka I know. He gets drunk and acts so damn stupid, I can't be around people like him. Cuz I might just do what Arsynal did.......Kick him in his goddamn face......LOL

Feb 17, 2003
Sigh........ its such a shame. I know im not one to speak but i think he just needs to quit drinkin kuz andys a koo ass muthafucc when hes not drunk ya know? He could be a real asset to the group musick wise as far as beats and singing so we gotta help him get on tracc and keep his kool. Allright kids?