dat new charli baltimore track is sick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

trueazn9

anyone else like that song? its bangin fa sho.
pretty hard. i got the new ms.jade cd.
the song with nate dogg "dead wrong" is good
but thats it. the new BG is out Jan 7 now.

T

trueazn9

she rips it on her new track "the diary" its murrrrrrda
and she brings it hard not like hollywood eve n other female
rappers like ms toi hahaah

Apr 25, 2002
Im feelin sumn bout Eve,I think it's her "independant woman" image,but Charli's knockin em down with her new shit.Miss Jade is wack,she's makin my name "Jade" look bad -shakes head-What a disgrace~209~

Jun 4, 2002
man i can't believe what i'm readin. that ostrich lookin booch aint said one fuckin thing worthy of entering my earholes, that murda shit is garbage. chucky baltimore is farrrr from eye candy. eve music is just as horrible as chuck's, and the broad is just painful to look at. niggas standards must be slippin something aweful. same shit goes for ashanti, that no talent, non singin, repulsive grill havin cluck needs to hit the gym & stop hittin them double burgers wit fries.. yall seen the double chin she grew? and that jade yamp is the worst of the bunch, if such a thing is possible. hearing the bullshit these hoes keep blabblin about is fuckin nauseating.....

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
coke on the das said:
man i can't believe what i'm readin. that ostrich lookin booch aint said one fuckin thing worthy of entering my earholes, that murda shit is garbage. chucky baltimore is farrrr from eye candy. eve music is just as horrible as chuck's, and the broad is just painful to look at. niggas standards must be slippin something aweful. same shit goes for ashanti, that no talent, non singin, repulsive grill havin cluck needs to hit the gym & stop hittin them double burgers wit fries.. yall seen the double chin she grew? and that jade yamp is the worst of the bunch, if such a thing is possible. hearing the bullshit these hoes keep blabblin about is fuckin nauseating.....
I feel you dogg.