Danny Brown & Bruiser Brigade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dunno why i been sleepin on this, downloading it now

stockin up for all gas no brakes radio when i jump back on...gonna take alot of stockpiling music to do this shit again

liked the trailer for old, seemed like he was back to his normal self ...xxx he was on one you could tell by his voice

Last edited:
Props: Unknownn

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this shit slaps. i was sleeping hardcore. glad i checked it. really good album

i will be copping the CD so i can slap it in the car.. worth the purchase i support DB he always talked to me on twitter before he had a few hundred thousand followers and his net worth hit the millions lol prolly way too high for that shit now

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm still waiting for the right time to listen to this while I'm getting drunk and lit. Which should be tomorrow night after work. Like I know that shouldn't be a must to listen to an album, and I'm sure you don't have to be to enjoy this one at all, but it's just the mindset I want to be in when giving it my first spin. It should be for obvious reasons to anyone who listens to Danny's music too.

Like I said before though I've loved the songs I've heard (the ones there are videos for) and I've heard nothing but very positive things about it more or less across the board.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Old is fucking great. I do have to say I liked Side-A quite a bit more than B. I know what he was going for with the two sides but some of the beats on B weren't really what I care for personally. Danny was still killing it though rapping wise. Dude used literally like 5-6 different voices/flows on the album and they all worked well for the paticular songs feel. Really solid album. I don't know if I like it more than XXX or The Hybrid at this point but I've listened to those a lot. This definitely didn't disappoint at all and probably exceeded my expectations a little.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dopehead has sounded like that on some of his songs forever and Danny actually has said in the past that's where he got the idea for his high pitched voice. Dude is one of the founders of Bruiser Brigade along with DB, DB is just the one who got semi-famous.

That said he has gone in the more "turnt up" direction with his sound since Danny got kinda big with it. His older stuff was more chill.