@Dank Sinatra...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Rhythm X-

Having the Hogg on your back.....I have a question you might be able to answer.

Did 40, Shot, & Legit release an EP back in '89-'90 under the title "Three Kings - MVP's"? The cover had the 3 of them wearing matching black sweat suits and crowned cordoroy hats. I remember seeing one back in the early ninties and haven't heard a word about it since. Some of my boy's brothers used to chop it with them when they would parley in Portland.....about the same time they dropped "Down and Dirty". I've had that shit in my head for 10 years.

Aug 18, 2002
G-Dubb,

That's right......it's hard to keep the details straight. Thanks for clearing that up. Was that ever pressed on CD? I'd like to get a copy even if it has to be a CD-R.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Lwood: I've got that record as well as the Let's Side EP on CD. Tha MVP (MostValuablePlayas) ep got songs like "Thought I could Trust a Girl"...etc.....Let's Side ep got songs like "Tha Shit" and "Face Tha Facts". I also got "Shut it down" by E40 on the Flamboyant ep on CD. And yeah, they all had green velour sweatsuits on tha MVP album. That was right before Mac D Shot went to jail for a few...........While he was in, 40 and Legit started $ickWid'It Records out St.Charles garage in Fairfield/Suisun. I soon signed in 1989 as 40's D.J. RHYTHMX (check out Sideways,BallinOuttaControl,etc). Just some $WR history.....then I showed 40 some of my beats and raps, so we decided to put out a frickin album for my damn self.. Anyways....................

Aug 18, 2002
Rhythm X-

Good stuff playboy...knew you'd be able to help. Thanks for gettin back at me. I'm hit you on the PM with a question.