Dana White Trashes Strikeforce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
There is actually a lil truth in everybodys answers wether we like it or not........ Dana has done a lot for MMA. He had investors and he did the rest. I mean he took a soon to crumble organization that was virtually on life support and banned in most states and made it "the" top organization in it's sport and even some competition for boxing (yes boxing don't wanna hear "but that's cuz boxing is boring now" no excuses it it what it is)
he can definetly be an arrogant bastard who tends to treat fighters like shit and is a fuckin hypocrite at times..... I remember when I couldn't watch this shit very often cuz of all the bannings for the fights but now u can even go to on demand on comcast and watch some old ass fights (but I ain. Gonna pay for thar...lol) point is dude is a Hypocritical asshole who's a fuckin intelligent business man who besides the fighters themselves done a "whole" lot for MMA......disagree with that I dare ya! Haha

Mar 13, 2003
With what I just said above, Dana needs to watch how he treats his fighters cuz if they have options to leave for other organizations they will. That is his biggest set back professionally cuz even though he did what he did for the UFC and the sport he ca n lose it all cuz the fighters "make" that organization. I have to disagree with chewys comment though....I don't think Rampage was being anything but thinking about that pay day for that movie he was gonna do at that time.( my opinion from observation prove me wrong and I'll change my opnion and agree with you) As a father I know that the most important thing for me is keeping food in my familys mouth, and face it that A-Team movie was a bigger payday than any fight he has ever fought. We all don't know the complete truth a out all the "negotiations" that go on with Dana and the fighters but there are some co
pletely different stories when they don't come to an agreement. I like some of the strikeforce fighters (definetly not all!!!!) and I like watching the women fight. I think UFC needs to have competition or they will get a lil too relaxed on the cards....competition is always healthy and I think strikeforce and maybe other organizations should not be bought out by UFC. I understand that Dana wants to monopolize but he does need that competition I believe.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
if you guys were me on Thursday of last week.... i cant go into details, but lets just say mr dana white is 1 of kind. fighters i were talking to who were in the ufc at 1 point said that they were getting title fights and getting paid $2,000 for the fight. the UFC treats there fighters like hookers.

i enjoy the sport. but who ever above said dana white is the biggest star in MMA hit the nail on the head. just go look at all the twitter pages. Dana's page has 1,000,000 followers. The top 5 fighters combined do not have 1 million followers.

May 25, 2009
the deal with fedor didn't go through because he didn't want "m-1 global" to be part of the deal and cross promote like the hard headed dick he is he wants everything to be ufc only. he bans clinch gear because its hendo's shit then he bans rvca because they sponsor fedor lmao he acts like a little bitch when he doesn't get his way but he is smart business man no doubt...

could you imagine a strikeforce card on cbs with fedor, hendo, lawler and cyborg? holy shit i dont care what card dana would try to put on that day he would lose bad worst than he does with boxing lol

oh yea and first he hated tito then he kissed tito.

Oct 3, 2006
if you guys were me on Thursday of last week.... i cant go into details, but lets just say mr dana white is 1 of kind. fighters i were talking to who were in the ufc at 1 point said that they were getting title fights and getting paid $2,000 for the fight. the UFC treats there fighters like hookers.

i enjoy the sport. but who ever above said dana white is the biggest star in MMA hit the nail on the head. just go look at all the twitter pages. Dana's page has 1,000,000 followers. The top 5 fighters combined do not have 1 million followers.
lol @ twitter followers...

May 10, 2002
oh yea and first he hated tito then he kissed tito.
This kind of statement (to me) proves that people don't understand business.

You actually believe that Dana and Tito's feud was real? C'mon people, you gotta be smarter than that. Everything is to sell you fights. EVERYTHING! Think about that for a second

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
lol @ twitter followers...
im not talking about your gay ass twitter page with 26 followers. im talking about major social media. these fighters, companies, brands, and so forth have a social networking value. Dana Whites social networking reach it 20x's that of anyone else in the sport..... Its like he wants to be the heavy weight champ, but doesnt want to get knocked out.......

Everyone wants to go to heaven, yet no one is willing to die.

May 10, 2002
Everybody can't be classified into only two groups (nut-riders or haters). Some cats fall for the pageantry of this shit and some cats don't. Aint no different than rap music, lol ... Mufuckas forget about the actual music and worry more about middle school bullshit.

Some of you cats act like Dana White is the one fighting.

May 10, 2002
Dana Whites social networking reach it 20x's that of anyone else in the sport..... Its like he wants to be the heavy weight champ, but doesnt want to get knocked out.......

Is it really like that or are people just looking for a reason to shit on the dude because he's in their face all the time? He aint doin nothin that any of us wouldn't do if that's what we felt would grow our business.

Positive or negative, as long as they're talking about you right?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
peete i totally agree. its just weird how everyone who walks away from ufc bad mouths them, and everyone who fights for strike force loves it. and numerical facts are just that. I like a good story line, argument in sports as much as the next guy. But dana white is light years ahead of anyone else in the entire sport..... MEDIA coverage wise.

Oct 3, 2006
im not talking about your gay ass twitter page with 26 followers. im talking about major social media. these fighters, companies, brands, and so forth have a social networking value. Dana Whites social networking reach it 20x's that of anyone else in the sport..... Its like he wants to be the heavy weight champ, but doesnt want to get knocked out.......

lol , my point is that who gives a fuck if he has "1million followers" whoopty doo it has nothing to do with him being successful now. U know damn well most of those "followers" who wants to know when dana takes a shit and wipes his ass every second of the day, are just teenage bandwagon MMA fags who wear affliction shirts to school and mean mug lol

May 25, 2009
does anybody else think the new season of TUF is going to be pointless? one guy has lost like 5 fights in a row and the other has had his jaw broken more times than fernando vargas lmao horrible choice for coaches.

May 17, 2004
peete i totally agree. its just weird how everyone who walks away from ufc bad mouths them, and everyone who fights for strike force loves it. and numerical facts are just that. I like a good story line, argument in sports as much as the next guy. But dana white is light years ahead of anyone else in the entire sport..... MEDIA coverage wise.
my only question is did these fighters leave voluntarily or were they cut/not given a new contract? this would make a huge difference in opinions of the company.
Matt hughes was at the strikeforce miami in lawlers corner and he said the fighters there werent treated that well. they even had to wait over an hour to get stitched up after the fight.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
lol , my point is that who gives a fuck if he has "1million followers" whoopty doo it has nothing to do with him being successful now. U know damn well most of those "followers" who wants to know when dana takes a shit and wipes his ass every second of the day, are just teenage bandwagon MMA fags who wear affliction shirts to school and mean mug lol
you have no clue about business and how it works.... im not gonna explain it to you cause i get paid to consult.... but just know you are 100% wrong in your approach. stop thinking like a fan for 30 seconds and pretend you were either the biggest fighter or dana himself...... then think about how powerful a twiter page is.

Twitter is the media medium for what the entire world is talking about at any given moment. It is the new message board. The new everything media. hell, CNN breaks its news on twitter. hahahahahah

All im saying is, you can tell a lot about a Brand, Company, Athletes popularity, or potential value on how many people follow them on twitter.....