DANA DANE THE OUTBACK ASSASSIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Their food'z off the chain so I wanna get that $45 voucher, where that link at?

i just called and asked for the manager. when we spoke i just told him about service from a week prior and was hella vague about the details. lol i was describing waitresses and shit. he asked for my addy and said he would be contacting me. two days later.....BAAM!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
or spend roughly an hour total on the phone with these companies:

chilis
applebees
tony romas
macaroni grill
mimi's cafe
sharis
chevys
red robin

and wait for the vouchers to roll in. i know i did yesterday and they all got my addy and said theyre sendin vouchers out.

dana you are a god amongst men. thank you for planting this idea in my head.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i am service industry manager and i hate when fucking idiots come in and make up dumbs ass lies for compensation/ refunds.....good job tho homie....
you wouldnt have got shit from me ....lmao

Jul 24, 2002
hahaha this shit works like a charm.. sent outback and red robins a bullshit complaint on theyre website and theyre both sending me gift certificates for free food.. 45bucks each.. Hmmm, who can I get next??I now theres other ways of gettin free shit.. I know you fuckers know, what other ideas you guys got? we all need some free shit in life

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
its ok al boo boo, youre my boy and all buuuuut. me dana and ass have already gone together. ACTUALLY TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST! i grabbed danas areolas birght outta her shirt ans bra, breh. i bet you wish you could say the same. whos disapointed now?
this really happened.