DAMN, THAT NEW UDI IS SLAPPIN LIKE A MUTHA FUCCA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Thank you from DNA / APT.3

Please continue the support.

Next up - "Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins"
(Check the sig below for lineup )

Followed by Apt.3 "Video Magazine" dvd
Interviews with Guce ( with trailor for his upcoming movie Thug Money ), Done Deal, Mac Mall, Ray Luv, TC and Enhancer, Young D Boyz, Fillmore Slim and Rosebudd of American Pimp, Outlawz, JT the Bigga Figga and tons of unseen footage of Cougnut (RIP), UDI, 11/5, Guce, Yukmouth, etc.

Apr 25, 2002
THAT TRACK... "THE GETAWAY"...

I KNOW WHO'S BEEN ON THE PLAYSTATION!!! ANYBODY WANT TO DRIVE FAST TO GETAWAY FROM THE COPS???? THAT DRIVER IN THAT SKIT COULDNT BE CAUGHT BY THE ROLLERS! HAHA.

OH YEAH, AND THAT BIG ANT DRUNK SKIT WAS FUNNY TOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. BUT HIS FLOW WAS TIGHT TOO.

GABE, WUSSUP WITH THE POSTERS? DID YALL HANDLE THAT FOR ME ALREADY OR WHAT?

May 4, 2002
Who did the production on this ?

I ain't heard UDI since the Under The Influence album. They still on DogDay ? Is Mr.Laid still lacin beats for them ?

I'm definitely gonna snatch this album. Good lookin out to Northern Ridaz.com ......... Keep them album previews comin!

Apr 25, 2002
northern-ridaz you fools hella tight for putting that up on the site. Keep em coming. I wont buy any album till I hear it. If its good like this udi then I buy it. thanks folks....