Damn... FFSC...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2002
all i know is that i was rollin off this album, anybody who smokes weed would feel the weed song and their last song where the "strangers" talk about being lonely is laugh out loud comedy,
"I have an identity crisis and an anxiety disorder/I don't like people I think I'll stand in the corner/I feel kinda hot in here, I feel kinda awkward in here, I feel like a stalker in here, no I didn't follow you in here/ O.K. maybe I did, I just wanted to watch you do your laundrey/don't have the nerve to ask you out but I'm down to look through your garbage."

Aug 16, 2002
COP THIS SHIT!!!!!

THIS ALBUM IS FUCCIN BANGIN I AINT KNOCKED A CD LIKE THIS SINCE THE JACKA!! I AM FEELIN THIS WHOLE ALBUM ITS A DIFFERENT WEST COAST FEEL BUT DONT SLEEP ON IT!! ANYONE WHO HASNT GOT IT IS SLIPPIN ON ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS THIS YEAR SO FAR!!!

GOTTI

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
lol leon...there working on gettin some samples up... but i'd take 25 peole's word for it on this topic oh....70 on the other topic... if you have a pulse you'll think the shit is hot.. go support that FFSC. its not to be slept on...

Apr 25, 2002
look at the crease in my jeans, so funky fresh and so clean..

yall doin radio edits for friday night & 100mph right... throw that WHAT YOU UP AGAINST in there too. thats my favorite knock on the album, next to RIDIN LIKE A TROJAN. but the whole album is knockin. your boy daddy marco comes raw on that song. yall got any info on future shit by him? guest appearances and shit. deep under fuckin cover like that nigga bin laden. haha. what about the old ffsc material. didnt yall have albums or some shit before too? start sellin them on here to make some more profit. i dont care if the shit is burned

May 29, 2002
pvt. ryan----I got my shit at tower in San Mateo and aint even slightly gettin sick of it. and Hell yeah tha Giants is doin they thang.

Im watchin the game right now and Schmidt been mowin people down. Its about time the Sco blow up.

Aug 12, 2002
scocious...yeah were doin radio edits for a few tracks, and a couple remixes to some songs, like maybe the "weed song" and "live how you wanna".......
willie future....yeah we're gon come with the vinal real soon, its a must....but first we wanna do some remixes and a couple radio edits like i said, for rotation and shit...ya know.

one love yall, for coppin the album....just today we got it out in vallejo @ 80west, it should be at most tower records, and we're in the top 15 at tower in stonestown right now......................................we just gotta keep promotin...get our name out there and see what happens.

and oh yeah........HOW BOUT THOSE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AURILLIA was FUCKING HUGE TODAY....SCHMIDTTY TOO!!! FUCK YEAH....IT'S GON' FEEL GOOD TO WORLD CHAMPS ALLLLLLLLL NEXT YEAR BABY.....EFF YEAH!