Dalima ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
He came tight as fuck on the one track he was on, on everready, are we gonna start seeing him more? is he actually signed to strange or just someone tech decided to work with?

Oct 5, 2004
jus somebody tech decided to work with... why is it everytime a collab happens everybody perceives a muthafucka bein signed to strange?.. no disrespect or nothin jus a honest question, it boggles my brains

Oct 5, 2004
so? lejo dont even rap no more... which is ridiculous, i dont think he jocked lejo's flow at all... midwest is known for a fast delivery... they just have the same kinda voice so it seems like hes rippin a chunk outta lejo's style.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
murderman said:
so? lejo dont even rap no more... which is ridiculous, i dont think he jocked lejo's flow at all... midwest is known for a fast delivery... they just have the same kinda voice so it seems like hes rippin a chunk outta lejo's style.
lejo dont rap nomore??? i have 1 of his cds, it was kinda crappy

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
murderman said:
so? lejo dont even rap no more...
Actually he has reportedly been working on a new project.....and I dont think Dalima ripped Lejo's style.....they are both friends....or at least used to be.....so if you wear your hat backwards and so does your friend does that mean your friend bit your style?

Lejo in his latter album slowed down his rapping and it didnt sound too good to me......his signature is speed....anyway enough about that... check out Da Hooligans album and also D-Loc & Dalima ......Dalima also dabbles in production.

Mar 15, 2005
the only reason i brought it up was because i thought i heard somewhere tech and him were doing a project together, i forgett where the hell i heard that from though,
it was wierd when i first heard it cuz if you ever heard the uthanizm cd theres a track by this dude named young Phate and lynch told me soon after the project came out that Pahte had to move to the midwest and phate sounds simular to dalima so i was trippin like is that him and he just switched his name, cuz i never heard of him before lol but i know it's not

Sep 30, 2002
Tech been fucking with Dalima for like 8, 9 years now, doesn't anyone remember "Tech N9ne presents, Da Hooligans"? He put them on before Strange was concieved. I am suprised they hadn't done a track before now, but then again Dalima was hard as fuck to get ahold of for a while, I remember trying to track him down for an interview on KCRAP.com. Speaking of which. Swick are you gonna get that shit back up? Hit me on aim. Peep some of Tech's earlier work with Dalima, I wouldn't have expected less than what he came with on MY WORLD.

Jan 4, 2005
kansascitycat said:
Tech been fucking with Dalima for like 8, 9 years now, doesn't anyone remember "Tech N9ne presents, Da Hooligans"? He put them on before Strange was concieved. I am suprised they hadn't done a track before now, but then again Dalima was hard as fuck to get ahold of for a while, I remember trying to track him down for an interview on KCRAP.com. Speaking of which. Swick are you gonna get that shit back up? Hit me on aim. Peep some of Tech's earlier work with Dalima, I wouldn't have expected less than what he came with on MY WORLD.

tech gave dalima his name when he was just 14 years old from what tech said in a article.

Oct 19, 2006
d-loc put a newer album out earlier this year, im not sure if its in any stores...plus hes workin on a new album now, i did like 5 tracks for him so far and still got more to go so its jus a matter of time before its done...