D12's Proof Shot And Killed At Detroit Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn man, niggas dont deserve to die that brutal. Aint no comin back from death unless ur Jesus mayne. Niggas dont know what they really are doing when they kill a mutha fucka, u fuck up so much its unbelievable. RIP proof though, i never had nuttin bad to say about the cat. RIP 2 my nigga gay c too.

Dec 11, 2005
Alot of people is passing away these dayz....

its real fucked up cause people are dying when its not really even their time to go... kids and shit, who aint even seen parts in life they was on the path to see... its sad cuz we cant really do nuthin but say Rest in Peace to em... like the dude 2 posts above me said, its real fucked up when someone is trying to deal out death in his own hands. You dont know how much that fuck a dude up like that. But shit... I guess like Tupac said, Death at the worst will just be absolute nothing, just lying in peace...but death at its best could be Heaven, with angel wings and Thugz Mansion, Heaven Gates and all that shit... at least aint no more stressing for those up there
Death is the realest shit anyone can ever experience, and we all ahve to experience it one way or another
To all those who have passed...
~R.I.P.~ my heart goes out to you.....1

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Anybody think it was that hater on Beef documentary???? that guy that used to be the main guy with eminem, he didnt like proof and d12 cuz of jelousy he wanted to be bigger n shit, so eminem ditched him and got d12.? Dude if i remember right was talking big about having homies and gats n shit what you guys think?

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
actually a bouncer at the club shot him twice in the head, and twice in the chest. But it said proof drew down first. I doubt he would have pulled tho being who he is, either way he shouldnt got put down that way. That nigga left back 5 children. hella shitty.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ well if he pulled first aint no tellin if he deserved it or not...nbut regardless ima say rip proof cuz thats shady business...and no i doubnt it was royce 5-9 cuz they squashed the beef

May 1, 2003
fuckdemsquares said:
actually a bouncer at the club shot him twice in the head, and twice in the chest. But it said proof drew down first. I doubt he would have pulled tho being who he is, either way he shouldnt got put down that way. That nigga left back 5 children. hella shitty.

where did you get this info?