D.O.A. Dead on Arrival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
Been out for awhile, trying to get some actual tracks out...but i needed to stretch my mind for a hot second...

-It's dead on arrival...cause i've been struck, twenty times, from semi-auto rifle.../
-and now i'm fighting for every breath, my insticts are screamin for survival.../
-and now i'm quoting every line from the bible, cause it's undeniable, i'm gonna be dead on arrival..../
-jesus deliver me away from the pain, my mind's going insane, but i knew the consequence of this game.../
-the dames, cocaine..., power, fortune, and fame, that I gained, and I know I took it all in vein.../
-and now i'm laying here slaned, i feel a hot one burning a hole in my brain, i can feel the devils flame.../
-I know you've heard before, and i know it sounds the same, but i hate to say it god...
-but your the one who left these streets untammed.../
-But the blood that flows in the gutter, has become too thick, it's making me sick.../
-that i have to witness all this constant bullshit, we must we live with, with wounds that we always inflict.../
-why must we have to pull a lick to become rich, why must a girl turn trick and start sucking everyones dick.../
-i've already read the book, i've already seen the script, but why must you depict the shit i'm constantly forced to put up with.../
-i must admit, it's you i blame for turning me into a lunatic, a basket case.../
-and now i'm on my way to tell it to your face.../
-i know i'm a disgrace, what i can't understand, is why don't you erase the human race.../
-i can't comprehend, over even begin to understand, how you let this plauge take over your land.../
-you say you love everyone, and your a fan of man, but we never see your heart, just furry of your fist you hold in your hand.../
-I've underlined every passage, every scripture, and yet i still can't picture, how your created such a lifeless mixture.../
-many nights i spent contemplating hanging myself from a ceiling fixture, poisoned from my own literture../
-i know my misery's must seem miniture, cause I know you already have your mind full of whats already occured.../
-But I still tried to live by your word, but my hope is blurred, my speech slurred, and still gun shots was the last thing i heard.../
-blantly this has become obsurred, a life without death is what i would've prefered, now my soul floats away silently like a bird.../
-but it's hell that lurred, ...but wait, whats this, i hear angels talking, and it sounds like bliss.../
-i saw a flash that made me remense, suddenly someones giving me a hug and kiss, what did i do to diserve this.../
-don't worry my son, wipe away the blood from your bleedy lips, and i'll heal your broken wrists../
-theres no longer a reason to trip, slip away into this heavenly abyss.../
-but before i fell into crevesses, i remembered, and started shootin till i unloaded the entire clip.../
-and found out it was all nonesense, and before i blacked out into blackness, i found myself with my back on a hard matress.../
-And before i could reach devine intervension, i was looking back up at my morgtician, and even though i had no vision.../
-I still heard him faintly mention, right before he made his incision, damn, why did he choose to die this way.../
-But anyways, I see traces from A.K., damn, no wonder this kid was D.O.A......