D-Moe - Gohst Writer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
gman21albumlist.homestead.com
I dont have it right now,but The tracklisting is ALL FUCKED UP..

one song says there is LIl Bruce,Mac Shawn & The Jacka on it,and they are not even on the song it is a comletely different song,its a solo that is not even the right name of the song,and it says that JT & Messy are in it and they are not even on the cd...

and the tracklisting is all fucked up,and not in the right order it suppose to,and the last song says its "whats really?" which I think that song is very tight,I think it was on Herms "back in stride again" cd,that song is not the same song as well,its like a real slow song.....I just hate it when cds are not the way the are suppose to look...

ANYBODY ACUTALLY KNOW D-MOE AND WHATS UP WITH THAT LIL BRUCE,MAC SHAWN,JACKA SONG..WAS IT EVEN MADE OR WAS THAT JUST A FUCK UP...???

overall though it is a good cd...

Aug 22, 2002
www.doesia.de
01 4:42 Intro
02 2:52 Ghost Writer
03 4:15 Boss Up Ft Telly Mac
04 3:23 Feelin It
05 3:34 How You Like That
06 3:55 Bullet Wit Yo Name It
07 4:24 Hype Mode
08 1:48 Freestyle Paystyle
09 3:44 Mosha Man
10 3:54 Story Of A Thug
11 4:29 Game Violation
12 3:54 Good Wit Da Math Ft San Quinn & Telly Mac
13 2:54 What's Really??

can anybody show me the Cover from this CD plz

Jun 12, 2002
Originally posted by shemp
D-Moe had the cover done by someone before he knew the actual tracklisting... He brought the cover to me to "fix up," which I did, but the photoshop file was already "flattened" & we couldn't change the feature list even though we wanted to... I thought the album was dope... D-Moe put that album together, not JT... I think it's worth the money...

dis should clear erythin up

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^

thats must be some good chronic you're smoking! haha....i personally think its a tight album - only about 1-2 so-so tracks and the rest are bangin...the sound quality isnt the best on some tracks but the production is excellent regardless. i give it a 8.5 - 8.75

Nov 18, 2003
ANYBODY ACUTALLY KNOW D-MOE AND WHATS UP WITH THAT LIL BRUCE,MAC SHAWN,JACKA SONG..WAS IT EVEN MADE OR WAS THAT JUST A FUCK UP...???

overall though it is a good cd... [/B][/QUOTE]

Feb 19, 2003
It doesn't go far enough to be a classic, but it's cool.

TheBayIsTheSco said:
i thought the cd was pretty good and i agree with what nick pro said. those beats were pretty clean and knockin. and it's at northern-ridaz.com -Kenny(S.S.F.)
Yup. If an "introduction" to D-Moe as a soloist is what you want, you should get DO YOU FEEL ME first, but GHOST WRITER's cool as a second pick, IMHO. I'd like to hear D-Moe spit to some more JT-produced beats in the future, though (like he did on the GLP's STRAIGHT OUT THE LABB #2 from last year).

PEACE!