D/L Clinton Wayne's Regal Muzik for free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2006
To all my fans and potential new fans' head to dubcnn.com and d/l my "Regal Muzik", and "Tsoul Ghetto" for free and tell me what yall think. Desert Stand Up.

May 25, 2005
Had both since day one and dont skip one track, especially that regal muzik. And with 2 releases so consistent, i had to put you in my top 3 artists in the game right now. Ive been tellin people to watch out for you. Even my hardcore hip hop underground new york type homies dig your shit lol. Definitely waitin on the next one, and the group project. Are f-major and xl gonna be supplyin some beats on desert eagle? The 2 new tracks were cool, you killed it, but the beats didnt really do it for me.

Oct 29, 2006
Desert Eagle

West Up Homie? Yeah Xl and F Major have production on the album as well as Dr. Dtank, THX, Pyro, Face It, Ben Franklin, Da Beathoven, Amplified, Bambino, and Ciscoe. Thanks on the honest feedback, when you hear the Desert Eagle album in order, Hopefully u will feel the songs more b/c u know i structure my albums accordingly. Thanks for the criticism though, I need to know how everyone feels. Desert Stand Up.

Oct 29, 2006
Desert Stand Up

Yo, J-Funktion that's west up on the top 3 props. Godfather, get at me doggie, and beads west up with my interview homie. Get at me doggie. Desert Stand Up.

Dec 11, 2007
Shit im always banging Clinton Wayne's mix cds. BUT his freestlyes.. all i can say is Shamaaaan i got a g on my boy over anyone. where you at lil wayne? Im fortunate to have heard him for shit over a decade. People are sleeping on someone with the street mentality and at the same time the mentality of a genius whose about upliffting his people, shit he'll even lift yall haters so pop that shit in and actually listen. SHAMAAAAAN Man.. West Coast 760 all day