Czar is probably playing madden right now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Damn, You already got like 70 games played online. Your a fool for that. I gotta give ya props man, your record is like 54-14 or something like that... I'm going have to play ya sometime, but I can't fuck wit cha online with that peace of shit modem ya got. We going to have to play in person.... I'm supposed to be hollaring @ ammo about his next comp, so maybe we can set it up when I go and record the cut for his comp. Hit my pm wit his number, he gave it to my boy, but I don't know if he still has it. Holla Czar.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
How do u know what kind of connection i got?? I got DSL playa, but I did have aol in the beginning!! But I actually havnt played online in a while, cause there are some cheesy ass mufuckas on there!! Foo"s be quitin and shit, they be puttin al they startin WR on Goal-Line...Puttin CB's and RB at QB on third down so they can run for a first down, but fuckit I still smash they ass!!! But yea we can ball playa!! Im the Madden King! I got a tournament comin up $1000 pot playa, I already won $500 this year!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha dont even have that game no more!! That shit was tight though!! We should make a online Siccness Madden League though!! If we have enough peeps on here that play Madden online on PS2!! Holla everyone that got it!!

May 6, 2002
I'm ready for ya homey... I be in the pro east room most of the time... look for "Staxxx"

I you said ya had aol in an earlier post homey... cool thang u got DSL now though... we going make it happen.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
SnikoDawg said:
how about a super tecmo bowl tourny?

LMAO...that game is the shit......what cha know bout the original Tecmo ball LOL

The bears were my team on that shit, Walter Payton was the shit.....also Oakland was tight, they had Bo and Marcus......Lawrence Taylor for the giants was the fastest player on the game I think, that fool had rockets

May 9, 2002
Grim said:

The bears were my team on that shit, Walter Payton was the shit.....also Oakland was tight, they had Bo and Marcus......Lawrence Taylor for the giants was the fastest player on the game I think, that fool had rockets

LT IS NOT THE FASTEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER!!..but one of them!!...you failed to mention the top 2 teams to play with when your going up against somebody!!!

i got the game..and still play it everyday...who wanna get this tourny going!

May 9, 2002
Grim said:

speak on it then homie

i can speak on this game for years if you'd like...shit, set up a thread and ask whatever..haha

..but as far as the top 2 teams to play with WHEN PLAYING ANOTHER PERSON...the niners...and the eagles...simple as that

fastest defensive player??....you probably have never heard of him...nor would ever think the person at this position is the fastest...but for some reason, they made him that way...

GB Packers -- Noseguard -- Bob Nelson!