Cway Muzicc: MAFIA BUSINESS MIXTAPE VOL.II !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
Much love

Karosene is the business...Sav brought it the right way on that track.

Gud lookin fam I appreciate those who really listen to lyrics. I don't get the props i deserve but its gud to know that somebody still loves real m.c. shit. I have read alot of shit on here and i don't get mentioned enough but i'm too hi tech 4 the average listener. I'm a keep chewin these niggas till i win a sammy and a grammy you feel me. And i'm the freestyle king anybody who wants it step up. But thanks fam for the comment.
Sav Sicc Tha Element a.k.a. Sicc-Jame$

Jul 7, 2009
Damn I was hoping that The Trauma Unit was still coming out. I liked Skari's style. Skitzo is a beast though. He raps really good with Bleezo and Sav.

Bleezo is my fav out the camp though

Then Sav

Then Skitzo
I guess I'll settle 4 number two but i think you need to analyze everything i say and then re evaluate your list. But it's all love thats just my opinion either way i can't be touchd and we appreciate the fans without y'all we would be nothing.

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
DAMN CNI yall doin it keep doin yer thang THIS IS AMAZING do u want me to burn sum of these to every1 I know Is knockin vol.1 still...Damn mahyne sjits heaters

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
DAMN CNI yall doin it keep doin yer thang THIS IS AMAZING do u want me to burn sum of these to every1 I know Is knockin vol.1 still...Damn mahyne sjits heaters
Good look sir. If you feel like burning some more to pass out, I won`t try to stop you. Any help you want to offer is highly appreciated. Even if you just post the thread up on myspace and/or facebook and do online promotions only, anything helps.

Aug 5, 2002
DL'ing as I type. Props to the C-Way camp again for giving us some super quality music at the fairest price of all. This will pay off in the long run.

Jul 29, 2008
DL'ing as I type. Props to the C-Way camp again for giving us some super quality music at the fairest price of all. This will pay off in the long run.
EVERYTHING WERE DOING RIGHT NOW IS JUST TRYING TO SHOW THE FANS WE'VE BEEN KEEPING BUSY SINCE TWIN EVIL DROPPED...........BUT WE APPRECIATE ALL OF THE LOVE WERE GETTING FOR THIS MIXTAPE AND FOR VOLUME 1 AS WELL.....

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
Aye anything I can do for yall is nada Deep Cixxx (VI) and MTG gave me a super plug on the heat they laced on my album and I did promos for TWIN EVIL like a maniac I had those stickers everywhere all I kept was the autographed poster... Im wit tha WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I guess I'll settle 4 number two but i think you need to analyze everything i say and then re evaluate your list. But it's all love thats just my opinion either way i can't be touchd and we appreciate the fans without y'all we would be nothing.
Thanks homie. I can't wait to hear that Disturbed Album. I know you got that HEAT!!!!

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
and can NE1 plug sum other links RS,MU or ZS good look
I hope no one ups new links.

I`m trying to keep up on our numbers, and lost out on our count with MB I. If anyone has a problem dl`ing this, let me know and I can get you an alternate link. Otherwise, please no mirrors. You get another free project, let us get our numbers.

Thanks in advance.