Curry home robbed of cash, jewelry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
BURR RIDGE, Ill. (AP) - Three masked robbers broke into the suburban Chicago home of New York Knicks center Eddy Curry on Saturday morning and held his family and an employee at gunpoint.

Deputy chief of police John Madden said the three offenders restrained Curry, his family and an employee with duct tape inside the Burr Ridge home.
Madden said police believe it was not a random incident.

No one was injured in the incident, and the robbers made off with cash and jewelry. The value was not disclosed.

DAYUM NIGGAZ NEED SOME KINDA SECURITY BEIN RICH AN FAMOUS YOU KNOW YOUR A TARGET ME I'D HAVE HELLA HIDDEN CAMERAZ 12 OR MORE NIGGAZ WIT GUNZ AND BOUT 10 ROTTWIELERS DAT NIGGA AND HIS FAM COULDA BEEN KILLED BET HE GETS SECURITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Hidden camaras, huh? How does that protect you?

I'd have them POSTED, if anything...so people think twice.

I'd rather they say didn't rob me because of the camaras than to get caught on video murdering me and raping my family, then pissing in my sink and eating my hot cheetos.

Apr 7, 2007
by havin some one in the security room with a walkie talkie watchin the cameras and alertin the other guards of possible danger and the family as well atleast that is how i'd have it setup and if the cameras were in plain sight they might try to take them out and i'd have the guards go release the dogs 10 dogs on three guys im goin wit the dogs

Jul 25, 2007
id live on a hill with a big ass yard with sensors and shit and if one of them happens to go off, "Release the hounds!" - Mr. Burns.